X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by southpaw View Post
    82 in a 65.

83 in a 60 yesterday

2nd ticket this year. I may go back to drivers school AGAIN to see if it helps. I was having a bad day at work then the fam starts attacking me so I was eager to see my gf. A little too fast tho.

Comment

• I just had two wisdom teeth pulled.

Comment

• I need my wisdom teeth pulled, they are like all the way in. They don't hurt, though?

Comment

• Originally posted by Zack01GC View Post
          I need my wisdom teeth pulled, they are like all the way in. They don't hurt, though?
          I never had an ounce of real pain when I got mine out last summer, and I even had two dry sockets.

Mind you, I did take two vicodin every 4 hours for two weeks...
          -George
          flickr

Comment

I need my wisdom teeth pulled, they are like all the way in. They don't hurt, though?
            My never hurt either, I had a cavity on each of them so I had them pulled instead of filled.

Originally posted by vdubkid View Post
            I never had an ounce of real pain when I got mine out last summer, and I even had two dry sockets.

Mind you, I did take two vicodin every 4 hours for two weeks...
            I haven't been in too much pain, except when I wake up after sleeping. Pain killers ftw.

Comment

• Oh god. A friend just sent me a pic he took of me saturday night.
              I look so effing drunk, it's not even funny anymore.

But saturday night was pretty cool, after we had a bbq we hung out in an Irish Pub and I hit on the waitress the whole night. Too bad it turned out she already had a BF. I got no luck with wimmenz.

'87 Porsche 944 S | Ex-E36 Touring (2009 - 2016) | Daily: '02 Chrysler Sebring

www.bastienbochmann.de | Tief & Breit

Comment

• I moved into my apartment Saturday afternoon, partied with pretty much the whole building saturday night. Off campus apartment complexes FTW.

Side note: I live/go to school in a town called California, PA.

Also, Good parking spots that you can see out of your bedroom window FTW in rowdy apartment complexes.

Last edited by Zack01GC; 09-01-2009, 03:28 PM.

Comment

• My grandma is likely living her last few hours.

Comment

• Sorry to hear, man.

Comment

• sorry man, will be remembering you and your family these next couple days

Comment

• Originally posted by B Rod View Post
                        My grandma is likely living her last few hours.
                        Just went through that a few months ago man, its definitely hard.
                        Originally posted by da3bous
                        I want you to photoshop a giant penis down the side of my car

Comment

• Originally posted by B Rod View Post
                          My grandma is likely living her last few hours.
                          That's sad man, my thoughts are with you and your family!

'87 Porsche 944 S | Ex-E36 Touring (2009 - 2016) | Daily: '02 Chrysler Sebring

www.bastienbochmann.de | Tief & Breit

Comment

• Thanks everyone for your thoughts. She did end up passing yesterday afternoon.

Comment

I moved into my apartment Saturday afternoon, partied with pretty much the whole building saturday night. Off campus apartment complexes FTW.

Side note: I live/go to school in a town called California, PA.

Also, Good parking spots that you can see out of your bedroom window FTW in rowdy apartment complexes.

You need a paint ball gun in case people get too close to her.

Comment

• Ugh, got turned down for a job again! I can't find a job to save my life...any tips on where to look for a job? Craigslist is sucking eggs atm.

Comment

Working...
                                X