Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone gonna be a freshmen at Georgia Tech next year?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone gonna be a freshmen at Georgia Tech next year?

Yup. So I'm applying for housing right now and while the questions they filter room mate matches by is pretty good, It does nothing about interests, and it'd be awesome to get a room mate who loves racing/building cars like I do

Anyone gonna be a freshy at GT next year? figure it wouldnt hurt to throw it out there and maybe get someone that is atleast into cars, or even better, gonna be on the SAE formula team too!

-Justin
    1987 Chrysler Conquest TSi

I'm going there next year! But there are a few things you need to know about me.

1. We'd need to follow a strict poop chart. (I'll explain later)
    2. I have loud orgasms.
    3. I sleep naked, and sometimes sleepwalk. *DO NOT WAKE ME. VERY DANGEROUS*
    4. Do not eat my pudding.

That's about it! This is great, my parole officer said it's about time for me to have a room mate again, so let's give this a try!
    Originally posted by redciv1
    Style 5's and E36's are like Civic's and Rota's, just looks good.
    Originally posted by Francois Dillinger
    Would you wear skechers with an armani suit?

Comment

Lol..

Comment

Originally posted by Shade View Post
        I'm going there next year! But there are a few things you need to know about me.

1. We'd need to follow a strict poop chart. (I'll explain later)
        2. I have loud orgasms.
        3. I sleep naked, and sometimes sleepwalk. *DO NOT WAKE ME. VERY DANGEROUS*
        4. Do not eat my pudding.

That's about it! This is great, my parole officer said it's about time for me to have a room mate again, so let's give this a try!
        Shit dude, we're like twins

Comment

I have a few friends that go there. My brother is trying to get in there too.

Sadly Im not going there cause i cant get in
          Its a fucking expensive school anyways, but congrats to you bro!

Whats your major gonna be?
          "Blessed are they, the lowly ones"

Comment

Originally posted by TonyG View Post
            I have a few friends that go there. My brother is trying to get in there too.

Sadly Im not going there cause i cant get in
            Its a fucking expensive school anyways, but congrats to you bro!

Whats your major gonna be?
            Thanks! Well, I'll probably at least catch you around some of the meets/events. I'm going for Mechanical Engineering

-Justin

Comment

I'm proud of you.

Comment

If you're up in the area already and want to make some friends, I'll be at the varsity tonight in my 70's green Mercedes with some pals.

I have a beard. Don't let it intimidate you. I'm a pretty nice guy.

My name's Skipper. Come up and say hello.
                03' Lightning w/ Bolt-Ons | KLR 650 | Duece.

Originally posted by willis
                This is Stanceworks, champ. Get with it.

Comment

I'm just going to jump in here before it gets too weird and vouch for Justin. Cool kid, has been to our BBQ, and is super nice and easy to get along with. Hell, even I got along with him, and I **** everybody.

Congrats on getting into GT also!

www.fluidmotorunion.com
                  www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
                  I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

Originally posted by Repiks View Post
                    If you're up in the area already and want to make some friends, I'll be at the varsity tonight in my 70's green Mercedes with some pals.

I have a beard. Don't let it intimidate you. I'm a pretty nice guy.

My name's Skipper. Come up and say hello.
                    I'm not down there yet...I'll be done in August. I already have a couple friends from the Starion club that I know, so they'll be quick to get me to some good meets! I actually made it to one up at some club/bar north east of ATL... can't remember the name of the place. it was up 85 and off 400.

Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post
                    I'm just going to jump in here before it gets too weird and vouch for Justin. Cool kid, has been to our BBQ, and is super nice and easy to get along with. Hell, even I got along with him, and I **** everybody.

Congrats on getting into GT also!
                    bahahaha thanks Andrew! Just FYI, I'll be around soon to get a dyno tune. I was going to make an appointment this week but then I spun a bearing heading out to AutoMass on sunday...So i need to swap in a new short block.

-Justin

Comment

I don't think I know anybody at Tech, but I know a lot of people who are going to State which is very close

Comment

Congrats on getting in to Tech dude. There's a shit ton of local stuff going on here at any given moment. You gonna come out to Formula D? I know it's a drive, but it's worth it.
                        Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley
                        2016 Ducati Scrambler, 2015 Subaru Impreza

Comment

Working...
                        X