Wagon Attack II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wagon Attack II

Not sure if/how many of you have seen this, but I just watched it for the first time, and I gotta say that's a badass little Civic. Never knew they made AWD ones.

A short film about a rusty Honda Civic Wagon and a dude that loves deals.Love Wagon's, and the 80's? Check out the Wagon Attack 2 Teehttp://nicenines.com/pro...

Production on the vid is fantastic as well, I hope this becomes the norm for car vids.

that video was freaking awesome! thanks for sharing.

Comment

yea, way good

Comment

That Civic was amazing.

Comment

Damn sick

I wonder how much work has been done to it.

Comment

Does anyone know where those dunes were at? Looks alot like the dunes on the west coast of michigan.
            Allen
            flickr / Twitter/Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by abest521 View Post
              Does anyone know where those dunes were at? Looks alot like the dunes on the west coast of michigan.
              Yah, there's a 'making of' video and they said they're up in michigan.

Comment

Sweet video, I enjoyed watching the Making Of video too. Anyone seen the first one? I couldn't find it on youtube.
                Wut?

Comment

That is so awesome! Makes me want a beater so bad...
                  Originally posted by da3bous
                  I want you to photoshop a giant penis down the side of my car

Comment

It's running 18psi. Details are in the making of video.

Here's the first one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QO12HPLaK-Y
                    Last edited by crxgames; 12-11-2009, 10:53 AM.

Comment

My coworker sent me this a few days ago, I swear most of the day is spent emailing car pics back and forth. Don't tell my boss, lol

Comment

Originally posted by WhiteStripes View Post
                        Not sure if/how many of you have seen this, but I just watched it for the first time, and I gotta say that's a badass little Civic. Never knew they made AWD ones
                        they are only kinda AWD. i cant remember the exact numbers, but i think its something like 80% of the power goes to the front wheels and 20% to the rears. that's why they aren't really popular. i have seen some pretty clean ones at car shows though.

Comment

Working...
                        X