X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^haha, "lll give you $125 cash for those Work Meisters"

Did you really get futuras though?
    Originally posted by Kielan
    VW kids go to Hondas, Honda kids go to BMW, BMW kids stick with BMW because they are the best.

Flickr

Comment

Scored a set of 15" Enkei wheels for my beater accord for $80. Got two pairs of Civic seat rails to modify for my Recaro for $20 last weekend too. I'm going back this weekend to scoop up a pair of E30 BBS wheels...
      BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
      Originally posted by Ollie
      We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

Originally posted by B. Aust View Post
        ^haha, "lll give you $125 cash for those Work Meisters"

Did you really get futuras though?
        Yep 17x8.5 et13, flawless paint and lips but they needed a polish. They were on a DESTROYED 840i, not quite sure how the lower half of the body survived.

Comment

Bumpin this thread cause I havent found anything good in my local junkyard lately.

Comment

nice finds
            either i cant find any self pick junkyards or there arent any around NNJ

Comment

damn, i wanna go.

Comment

I snagged a window regulator, window clips, and a spare passenger's side window for my M3 last weekend. $40.
                BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                Originally posted by Ollie
                We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

last time i found a 22" wire wheel with tire...it was heavy so we didnt lug it back to purchase but it was funny....after talking to a friend suposidly there were 4 stashed

wire
                  Last edited by hinrichs; 10-09-2012, 07:16 AM.
                  Insta Mintyhinrichs

Comment

fully adj. bilstein coilover set up and H&R Sways for a 92 Miata picked it all up for 200 bucks
                    Originally posted by s t a y g o l d
                    and don't trash talk people, that's for hos at the club.
                    S4 Avant - Build Thread

Comment

Originally posted by DragginWagonII View Post
                      Found an HPI RS4 nitro EVO in a trunk. They let me have it for free lol.

Also have found mufflers, strut braces, rare deep dish porsche wheels (only 2 sadly) and naked pictures lol. I love scrappin'
                      dope!
                      IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

Going to hit up the south florida junkyards on my trip. Ill post what I find.

Comment

Bump this thread! I haven't found anything good lately. I need some motivation!

Comment

once i found a flawless set of black startec tail lights for the chrome e30 i had...20 euros was a damn good deal i think...i was stupid to sell the car with the startecs but i know someone who still has a bunch of new sets in stock...
                            I drive what I want, and what I ain't drivin' I don't want...

Comment

Working...
                            X