Economical Stance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Economical Stance

So I do a good amount of mileage, usually 1000+ miles per week and with the cost of fuel over here it's tough going. I'm hoping to get some new wheels in a while and I need something easy on go-juice. So far I'm thinking Mini Cooper SD... Any other suggestions for me?

Jetta/Golf Diesel?

Follow Me On Instagram! @jvc8790 #jvcphotography

Comment

Maybe Golf. Not sure though, doesn't have the same performance value as the Mini. I wouldn't mind a 'Rocco though... This one is awesome.

2.0 GT Tdi

Comment

Ah sorry, started in showroom, my mistake. Sorry guys.

Comment

Diesel, diesel, diesel. The rest is based on personal taste (brand, year, etc.)

www.fluidmotorunion.com
          www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
          I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

True that, plus I can claim the tax back on my fuel because it's for work... I find it so hard to look away from the Mini, 66mpg and with a remap you're looking at close to 200bhp and 400nm torque which is a bit of a beast for a car that small... They're awesome to drive too! The other thing I was considering is the Alfa Romeo GT JDtm... Never seen one "stanced" for want of a better word though but I think it could look cool.

Comment

Fiat 500?

Comment

Originally posted by Nahguavkire View Post
                400nm torque
                400 nm of torque....to the FRONT wheels?

Think carefully about that. How strong are your forearms? More importantly, how strong is the front differential?

www.fluidmotorunion.com
                www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
                I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

+1 for diesel. I wish I found one.
                  | 92 Corolla AE92 | HKS SMF, Testpipe, Hyperco/Tokico/GC | Houston, TX | 86Garage |

Comment

Yeah they're pretty torque beast! 320nm is standard torque I think! Way more fun than the petrol Cooper S!

Comment

a turo diesel of any kind? get good milage with a bit of kick and a sick sound

Comment

Lol. I chose a 2.2l Camry instead of a v6. Economical stance.
                        | 92 Corolla AE92 | HKS SMF, Testpipe, Hyperco/Tokico/GC | Houston, TX | 86Garage |

Comment

Bought a Mk6 diesel golf for my daily commute (170 miles/day) and I haven't looked back.

Petrol was a baaaaad choice.

Comment

Working...
                          X