Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So I built this new site.....

Why I started Bippu Car....

My Love for all things Stanced and VIP!!. While we have VIP traditionalist, the lines have clearly been blurred and I (for one) think that's a "good thing". It was bound to happen.

Ive spent more than my fair share in Japan and understand the culture and their embracing the traditional ways. However, us Americans tend to put our twist on whatever we do...to make it our own.

It's the American way!!...Both are correct and wrong. F'it!....Euro, USDM, JDM...whatever!

That's my vision for Bippu Car.

ABOUT THE SITE: I'm "learning as I go" with this whole web development (graphics,coding,etc) thing.

My main (design) focus is to create a social networking space that's easy to use/navigate,friendly to "users" and as many features as I can throw at it! Today is the first day that Ive opened up the front page...So be easy!! LoL!!

Personally, Ive built many cars: some that people know about and others that I've kept to myself...the best part is my involvement with other peoples builds and seeing their visions come to life.

What better way to share this (Vision) than to build a place that's photo / Video driven?

What its not:

- A Blog
    - A Feature site

What it is:

Site Mods:
    - Unlimited uploading for your Pictures
    - Uploading your Videos
    - Customisable Profiles
    - Private message system
    - Friends list
    - Wall posts
    - create groups
    - start ur own Personal Blog space
    etc, etc

Coming soon...

Facebook connect feature
    Your own custom URL
    Twitter integration
    SWAG!!

more crap!

All user generated content

OK, So im thinking I'll open up the site for a couple days (like a Beta launch) and then shut it to gather any feedback (get mods and anyone else who wants to contribute ) thats sent in...evaluate, integrate and re-launch!

soooooo......Join, run thru the features and tell me what you think can be done to improve, likes,dislikes, whatevers.

Sincerely, Your friendly neighborhood DriftGirl

*~* Yamaguchi-gumi Syndicate Member #59,005 *~*
    // Bippu-Car \\

Not sure if I follow why you'd advertise a different website on a already-large car website/forum...
    BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
    Originally posted by Ollie
    We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
      Not sure if I follow why you'd advertise a different website on a already-large car website/forum...
      Because it doesn't have the same exact motive as SW.
      It has more of an FB twist to it where SW fellow members can become personal friends on and share pictures on profiles dedicated to the automotive lifestyle rather than PMing or posting them on Threads.
      The intentions are obviously different from one another.
      Originally posted by mrfobbyaccent
      i'm sorreh AWWPEHH
      | 95 e36 M3-sold POS | 98 e36 M3-track rat RIP ;( | 90 NA Eunos-lookatme car |

Comment

Originally posted by Zayan View Post
        Because it doesn't have the same exact motive as SW.
        It has more of an FB twist to it where SW fellow members can become personal friends on and share pictures on profiles dedicated to the automotive lifestyle rather than PMing or posting them on Threads.
        The intentions are obviously different from one another.
        Thank you
        *~* Yamaguchi-gumi Syndicate Member #59,005 *~*
        // Bippu-Car \\

Comment

Kinda like this then? http://thrll.com/home

Comment

I joined up.

Comment

Working...
            X