Honda Ruckus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• daaammnn a 450 motor or is it 250? too bad it cant make legit turns though
    Last edited by s14shred; 04-22-2010, 09:03 PM.

Comment

• Sorry guys, I just don't get it.

-1993 535i/5 NA-T

Comment

• that ruck will never be finished. Every update I see on that thing, it looks exactly the same.

and CSBolger, whats not to get? Great gas mileage, almost unlimited aftermarket support, fun to ride and very customizable.

Taylor

Comment

• Originally posted by Grey View Post
          DC, so not that cold, and it's 75 degrees out right now.

I was on stock MJ until I swapped intake/pipe, but now I'm at an 85 and I'm topping out around 38mph with a brand new spark plug.
          Well now Im second guessing myself, I bought a 78, 80 and 82 MJ thinking that would be enough. All I did was an intake though so I didnt think I would need to richen it very much. Im still waiting for the roller weights, variator and kevlar belt to break in but as of last weekend I hit 40 on a straight. I hit 40mph before so thats a good sign. No popping or bogging so far with the shim in the intake.

Taylor

Comment

• i averaged 80KPH on my ruck
            pc20, muffler, ignition stuffs, new plug every month, a BUNCH of fiddling, variator, clutch springs etc etc etc
            Disclaimer:
            I am rude, opinionated, and sometimes come off as a dick. I am just speaking my mind. If it offends you, PM me. Don't go whine to someone else. I am civil, talk to me, just dont be stupid.

and USE THE SEARCH BUTTON

Comment

• Originally posted by FreshLikeSushi View Post
              i averaged 80KPH on my ruck
              pc20, muffler, ignition stuffs, new plug every month, a BUNCH of fiddling, variator, clutch springs etc etc etc
              light person? And tucking? lol

Flickr

Comment

• Little vid of my daily puch. speedo stops at 60. Needle goes over it until about 65 and the moped still accelerates then
                Stupid wind in the mic but just to get an idea

Comment

• km/h? looks fun

Flickr

Comment

• km/h
                    mph would be insane (A)

Comment

• Originally posted by e30_fiend View Post
                      that ruck will never be finished. Every update I see on that thing, it looks exactly the same.
                      Yeah, it's looked the same for more than a year and a half.

It can't be very fun to ride with all the weight off to one side like that. I'm not sure how that's supposed to work. The NPS600 is a much more practical build, IMO.

EDIT: 210mm rear shock should be coming today. Lowest shock available. We'll see if it's daily ridable.

http://minkara.carview.co.jp/u...file/

Comment

• Originally posted by Grey View Post
                        Yeah, it's looked the same for more than a year and a half.

It can't be very fun to ride with all the weight off to one side like that. I'm not sure how that's supposed to work. The NPS600 is a much more practical build, IMO.

EDIT: 210mm rear shock should be coming today. Lowest shock available. We'll see if it's daily ridable.

whats your weight? I want to try a lower shock for the rear but I dont know if it will be able to handle my weight. 250lbs FYI

Comment

• I weigh like 170. I installed the 210mm Daytona over the weekend and it's the tits. Super low, super stiff, no scraping except when I turn right (aftermarket pipe), etc.

Bike is pissing me off though, no matter what I do it goes 40mph. 85 or 88 MJ, stock or KN variator, gapped or ungapped plug, 550 or 600ml oil, etc. 40mph. Shitty thing is it went 43mph stock. Maybe there's some maintenance item I'm missing....

http://minkara.carview.co.jp/u...file/

Comment

• Maybe time for a new plug?
                            Edit: nvm. That's odd.. Did you just install a new var or belt?

Flickr

Comment

• ive wanted one for so long! i was even gonna daily it 40 miles to school hha

Widebody B6 build

HIT ME UP if you need Ksport supplies. i can get them to you cheaper than anyone.

Comment

• haha 40 miles would be a haul. They are a lot of fun though.

Ive got an intake coming in the mail, that i ordered like 2 months ago. Gotta read up on jetting now

Flickr

Comment

Working...
                                X