No announcement yet.

Awww yeeeeeah, GTA V

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do races and shit with friends, takes awhile but easy money. Dont waste time with survival
    Originally posted by Jesus Christ
    he mustve enjoyed that bj.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

• spent fucking 2 hours trying to find the karin intruder(infinity q45) last night. still no luck. its rare as hell and you can make it look VIP i want it so bad

IG: Nick475

Comment

• Good luck man. I spent a day before finally finding it. And ive yet to see it online.. Try the highway along the west coast and beach area.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

• Anyone else super bummed out by how wack GTA online is?

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
            Anyone else super bummed out by how wack GTA online is?
            Me, I played it for about 2 hrs a couple weeks ago so I could get the 500k from R*. I doubt I'll get on it again. I started the story over again without doing the assassination missions so I could make big monies.
            2010 135i | Alpine White | Coral Red | 6MT | Bagged

Build | Instagram: fifty3bags

Comment

• just get in a room with some friends and dick around, go to the mansion and party

raid the stripclub

limo holds 6 people and the riot van 8

i need more moniez online tho
              Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• Gotta play it online with some friends. Makes the whole experience 10x more fun.

BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                Originally posted by Ollie
                We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Bump lol

Anyone know about the lowering glitch?

Ignore engine smoke^

Comment

• Told a friend about it last week and he said he kept dying. Stance will kill...

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
                      Told a friend about it last week and he said he kept dying. Stance will kill...
                      Never experienced this. Might be because he was hitting the fuel tank?

This should explain:

Comment

• but then you have a damaged car?

cuz i wish i could lower my rolls more
                        Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• Oh yeah forgot about the Audi

As long as you shoot the side of the fender that is furthest to the back, you should be fine.

I love the humor in this game

Comment

• Whats the glitch? I know before if you shot the center of the wheel it would slam it.

Comment

• You shoot the center of the wheels to lower it. I haven't played with it too much. Blew up once, but haven't tried with a car with armor & no bullet proof tires.

Anyone found the matte paint with pearlescent trick yet?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJa9IWbkgTY"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJa9IWbkgTY[/ame]

Skip to about 45 seconds in or so for the tutorial. I haven't tried this one yet either, but I've read that it works for SP as well as online.

Comment

• Have you heard about the secret codes in the game??
                                Meetup Bakersfield

Comment

Working...
                                X