No announcement yet.

Awww yeeeeeah, GTA V

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• im trying to get at that level on GTA Online., So hard if you play with other random people as its a shitfest and all your money goes to the hospital lol
    Originally posted by Jesus Christ
    he mustve enjoyed that bj.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

• Originally posted by benz88 View Post
      im trying to get at that level on GTA Online., So hard if you play with other random people as its a shitfest and all your money goes to the hospital lol
      Just do races.

The chances of winning without having to race dirty is low but once you level up about you get about 7k a race and about 2k exp.

I am really broke with far too many ideas.

Comment

• I think ive got about $750 at the mo. Le noob
        -SW|UK-
        Education - Knowledge - Power
        insta: @stinkinrich

Comment

im trying to get at that level on GTA Online., So hard if you play with other random people as its a shitfest and all your money goes to the hospital lol
          Find a good group of 4 and get to round 10 in survival.

I leveled from 8 to 10 last night and made 20k

Instagram - @choadyhighroller
          Originally posted by nickskater09
          I think Jody, along with Ashton, like to push the line between "street legal" and "realistically driveable".

Comment

• im around level 20 lol

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

im around level 20 lol
              I'm half way through 11 after this morning...

Instagram - @choadyhighroller
              Originally posted by nickskater09
              I think Jody, along with Ashton, like to push the line between "street legal" and "realistically driveable".

Comment

• Almost at 100, Think im at 92 or 93.

Comment

• Decided to try some Photography in the game

Comment

• Add me on Xbox: granmadduhhhhhh

Comment

• Will Do boss

Comment

• Just had my first shark-attack last night when I crashed with a heli. Scared the shitballs out of me...

I was like: "What's that red dot?"
                        Then i was like: "HO SHIT! HO SHIT! HO SHIIIIT!"

I suck at GTA...
                        Lucas
                        Daily: 2004 Pontiac GTO. . . . . . . . . Daily Econobox: 2009 Mini Clubman Cooper
                        Originally posted by LCG
                        High 21! It's like a high 5 but includes both hands, both feet and a boner.

Comment

• i would have a lot but i spent it all on cars. my favorites are the comet(porsche 911), futo(ae86), injection(baja bug), and sultan(is300/evo/subaru???)

IG: Nick475

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick475 View Post
                            i would have a lot but i spent it all on cars. my favorites are the comet(porsche 911), futo(ae86), injection(baja bug), and sultan(is300/evo/subaru???)
                            I'm still going through the game and fighting the urge not to dump money in all my cars. My favorites are THe Futo, Sultan, Rebel(finally found the "rusty" version you can turn into a trophy truck), and the Feltzer.

Everyone says not to buy shit until the end, but what fun is that?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ

Comment

• Originally posted by therealvilla View Post
                                I'm still going through the game and fighting the urge not to dump money in all my cars. My favorites are THe Futo, Sultan, Rebel(finally found the "rusty" version you can turn into a trophy truck), and the Feltzer.

Everyone says not to buy shit until the end, but what fun is that?
                                lol i never even played offline. just been playin online the whole time and its fucking hard to get money

IG: Nick475

Comment

Working...
                                X