Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just watched the vid and im more confused I think lol

Comment

Ok so imagine a potter throwing a pot in clay on a wheel, bit like that but on a lathe and using metal blank discs, pusing it down to form it onto a hardened metal chuck as it spins round

Comment

i am really damn confused. and you took that gaint ass piece of aluminum in the video and made that?

Comment

Originally posted by Teknomaz View Post
          http://www.metspin.com/xks.html

Think there is a vid on the news page. Not me spinning by the way, I do more machining, finishing , assy work
          Anyone else see this link and initially think he was tricking us all into going to meatspin?

Follow Me On Instagram! @jvc8790 #jvcphotography

Comment

Don't encourage them

Comment

Originally posted by iwannabeam3 View Post
              i am really damn confused. and you took that gaint ass piece of aluminum in the video and made that?
              No no no, that giant ass piece of alu. remains giant, it basicallly looks like a massive 72" contact lense and ends up on top of roofs as a ventilation shaft cover.

all those new pics are a much smaller job , I was just showing you the process which is pretty much the same for any spinning job.

The wheel rim protector are not spun by hand anyway, there done on this beast!
              [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzsUhaDSqzI"]Metal Spinning - Shear Forming on PNC 110 - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by Teknomaz View Post

rim protectors they are
                oh that is freaking awesome then. I thought you were making customs wheels.
                -Instagram@jdjurhuus
                Stretchsaurus and Pokemon.

Comment

Originally posted by JVC View Post
                  Anyone else see this link and initially think he was tricking us all into going to meatspin?
                  yep, went LOLWTF does he really expect me to click that.
                  At first i thought i was low. I was then introduced to stanceworks. My life has not been the same since.

I am Jbigs.

Comment

lmao I had no idea .... I am now officially gay
                    better show the boss when I get back to work.. or maybe not

Comment

Working...
                    X