Daily driver over project car?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
    I dropped my suspension in Wendy's parking lot, put on new wheels, and rolled fenders. All in that same parking lot, in the middle of the day, in Georgia.

I dropped my rear suspension of my E46 at 9pm at a gas station in VA to lower it more.

Suspension is literally the easiest thing ever to do. Go install that shit immediately.
    lol you shoulda seen me at 16 ripping apart my e36 front suspension in my gravel driveway at night time just to pull a collar and get it a 5mm lower that was a nightmare until I realized having the other side of the car off the ground really really helps bahahahha oh good times

IG: @_olliee

Comment

Originally posted by Ollie View Post
      lol you shoulda seen me at 16 ripping apart my e36 front suspension in my gravel driveway at night time just to pull a collar and get it a 5mm lower that was a nightmare until I realized having the other side of the car off the ground really really helps bahahahha oh good times
      Charlie and I have done some funny stuff, we installed new rear struts at 12 am one night in december cause my struts were blown, that was back when I was still 17 hahah. Damn, I've done the rear suspension so much. All of my coil over installs happened the day before shows, or the day I was supposed to be traveling to a show. Suspension is the best, so quick, so easy, lots of fun hahah.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

replaced my cars at 3am one night. then the next day order some big ass spacers

Comment

My 68 Benz was my daily and my project for 12 months which worked fine, then I got a 99 Benz C43 for a daily and love it... fast and perfect for long trips. now my '68 benz really is a weekend cruiser and most things on the project car to do list have been done... just a few left and now need to pick it up from air install.

stoked devil face

Comment

I mean, I know it's not too hard, but I at least want someone who can assure me I'm doing things right. I've lost touch with all my high school car guy friends...

Comment

Working...
            X