Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stanceworks or Lowly Gentlemen EPS files for stickers

Hey guys,

Seems I can't buy just the S/W logo or Lowly Gentlemen logo as stickers...which would be my preferred method so I could support the forums, however that is exactly what I need for my car... guess ill have to get one cut myself.

Can anyone offer these stickers to me with my spec's or supply me the .eps file to make the sticker with?

I'm mainly after the logo's but the workmarks would be good to have also

Let me know
    Ed

why not this? http://www.lowlygentlemen.com/?page_...roduct=5790160
    im josh. i have a supra

Comment

Because the logo would be better.
      '87 NA Toyota Supra 5spd stock with 68K original miles (garage)

'04 Blue ZX3 2.3l 5spd W/K&N CAI, 6000k HID projector headlights/Foglights, Magnaflow 2.5"catback exhaust, 17" Ford Racing Rally wheels DGR coilovers tucking tire

Phi Kappa Tau

Comment

Originally posted by RXTurner21 View Post
        Because the logo would be better.
        what this guy said and I dont want it on my windshield. I am looking to put it on my trunk setup... so I just want the small compact logo

Comment

Question answered in here.
          Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

StanceWorks: At this time, all we say is the windshield banners. If that changes, we will be sure to let you know.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
          Originally posted by Oxer
          You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
          Originally posted by Average_Jerk
          Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

Working...
          X