Help me choose my first car!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help me choose my first car!!

Hi guys, i just got the money for my first car and i need help choosing one.
    Keep in mind that im from argentina, so there isnt that much offer here, im paying about 4k us for these ones
    Im thinking on getting the e12, but im not really sure, i will use it as a daily driver.
    both are 1981
    520 e12

316 e21

i have to say this is my first post, so if i made something wrong let me know, and sorry about my bad english, i tried my best writing this.
    EDIT: fixed the pics, sorry about the quality, its what i got from the sellers.
    Last edited by gercma; 09-02-2011, 07:51 PM.

You English is very good!

Out of those two I would pick E21. Replacement parts are way easier to get than they are for E12. But to be honest with you. I would probably look into 90's civics or Accords. Any reason why you're choosing those models?

IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

Originally posted by PavelK313 View Post
      You English is very good!

Out of those two I would pick E21. Replacement parts are way easier to get than they are for E12. But to be honest with you. I would probably look into 90's civics or Accords. Any reason why you're choosing those models?
      thanks
      im choosing this models because they are the best i can find at that price, accords or civics from 90's are about 7k us here

The only thing for the price i can find here are fiats uno (lots of that ones here) or other cars about the same age, but i wanted something with rwd (not necessary, i just wanted it lol)

My country is very expensive
      Last edited by gercma; 09-02-2011, 08:52 PM.

Comment

I'd go with the 5-series as well. For general coolness, I'd get the 3 series though.

Comment

Both are so cool! I would take the e21 by an inch because it has 2 doors.

Comment

E12

Comment

E21 because finding parts for the E12 won't be the easiest, and there is a larger aftermarket following for the E21 as well.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

As much as I love an E12, another for E21, seems an all round better first car.

Comment

Working...
                X