Im pretty sure this is an m50?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im pretty sure this is an m50?

This guy is trying to sell this car in NH for $6800 and claims it has an s50 swap. im not too familiar with these swaps but im pretty sure it an m50. what do you think? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vaDS...ature=youtu.be

That's an M50. An S50 would look like this:

'87 Porsche 944 S | Ex-E36 Touring (2009 - 2016) | Daily: '02 Chrysler Sebring

www.bastienbochmann.de | Tief & Breit

Comment

It is possible that it is a U.S spec S50. the picture above is a euro spec engine not available in the good ole USA.

Comment

He must have edited it since you posted. Shows M50 in the title when I look at it

-'95 325is, Alpine on gutted, G/C Track coils 650 lb front/750 lb rear, AA s/c, buckets, Borbet Type A's, etc... :drivin:

Comment

Originally posted by ezzyke View Post
          It is possible that it is a U.S spec S50. the picture above is a euro spec engine not available in the good ole USA.
          The US never got the S50. They got the S52, which looks like a typical M52 with a M Power valve cover. Also it can't be this, as the M52/S52 has got the oil filler cap placed differently than the M50 and the intake bridge looks different as well.

'87 Porsche 944 S | Ex-E36 Touring (2009 - 2016) | Daily: '02 Chrysler Sebring

www.bastienbochmann.de | Tief & Breit

Comment

We got the s50 in 95 bud

Comment

Originally posted by NickBlais View Post
              This guy is trying to sell this car in NH for $6800 and claims it has an s50 swap. im not too familiar with these swaps but im pretty sure it an m50. what do you think? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vaDS...ature=youtu.be

where are you from in maine? i live in bethel.

Comment

i live in mexico! about 30-45 minutes away.

Comment

usa, got the s50 us spec that was based of a m50.
                  they normally swap the s50 stuff over on the s52 to make them obd1 (for turbo tuning applications)
                  -Instagram@jdjurhuus
                  Stretchsaurus and Pokemon.

Comment

Originally posted by NickBlais View Post
                    i live in mexico! about 30-45 minutes away.
                    oh nice dude! ever come through bethel? i've got a slammed mk3 jetta vr6 with roof racks.

Comment

ive got a sorta slammed bmw e30 325is with a roof rack haha.

Comment

Working...
                      X