No announcement yet.

Thinking about 18x10 Porsche Turbo Twists on all four corners for the Jaguar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thinking about 18x10 Porsche Turbo Twists on all four corners for the Jaguar

Thinking about these in 18x10 with lots of spacing and 215/35:

On my Jag:

These are an all-time favorite design for me and I just can't get into 3-piece wheels as much as I try and I **** cleaning mesh wheels anyway. Plan would be to lay front and rear fender lips into the bead canyon.

What say you? Anyone good with photoshop and willing to spare a minute to fuse them together?
    My first JDM project after decades of European cars!

Just do it. It should look great!
    -Matt

Comment

And... there it is!

I think you shouldn't do it though... won't look any more spectacular then what you've got.
      I don't know exactly what your budget is, but maybe look into Rotiform TMB's? Wouldn't need such huge spacing to sit right...

Car looks great btw!

Comment

Aren't they on backwards? ^

They'll look great, better than those in your signature without a doubt. Much smoother lines which suit the S-type.

Comment

Haha yeah I see now:P
          How about some style 19's? haha

Comment

please do it, itll look great
            Insta Mintyhinrichs

Comment

honestly you could put wheels made of turd and pubes on your car and it'll still looking fucking amazing. can't really go wrong with a slammed jag imo.
              tumblr
              myata

Comment

Thanks for the chop. I think they'll be hot. I actually think it's the other way around though. You can put Porsche wheels on a turd and it will look hot. I used to show VW's for years and this was always a winning formula even for rusted out ishtboxes.

Edit: Oh, and I ordered them last night. I get a bit anxious with new wheels - it will make 7 sets in under 2 years on this car.
                Last edited by exexpat; 08-11-2011, 11:10 AM.

Comment

Can't wait to see these mounted up. It's gonna be awesome.

Cole

Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion
                  yeah it's got turbo and it looks decent stanced, but it's a fucking Neon, the survived-abortion of the 90's auto industry.

Comment

I thought about running them on my car. Just didnt feel too comfortable with 67mm spacers.

IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

That def fits the lines/style of the car. I wanna see this
                      | 92 Corolla AE92 | HKS SMF, Testpipe, Hyperco/Tokico/GC | Houston, TX | 86Garage |

Comment

Originally posted by PavelK313 View Post
                        I thought about running them on my car. Just didnt feel too comfortable with 67mm spacers.
                        I'll have 40 and 35mm spacers. I have had as big as 60mm spacers in the past, but not 67. It'd still work, the 60s were fine on my old C70.

BTW DDM, half my motivation here is to get semi-extreme poke with semi-extreme tire stretch both front and rear to lay the fenders between the tires and rim lips. I want to give my car an aggressive arse. Also, I've determined that dish isn't really my thing. I have 4" lips on my Eurovan now and had 3.5" on this for a while and I keep going back to radius lip/flat faced or concave stuff.
                        Last edited by exexpat; 08-11-2011, 01:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by exexpat View Post
                          I'll have 40 and 35mm spacers. I have had as big as 60mm spacers in the past, but not 67. It'd still work, the 60s were fine on my old C70.

BTW DDM, half my motivation here is to get semi-extreme poke with semi-extreme tire stretch both front and rear to lay the fenders between the tires and rim lips. I want to give my car an aggressive arse. Also, I've determined that dish isn't really my thing. I have 4" lips on my Eurovan now and had 3.5" on this for a while and I keep going back to radius lip/flat faced or concave stuff.
                          Well, whatever you do, you should do it for yourself, and it seems you do, so props to you.
                          I would've chosen something else, but then again, you made those other wheels on there look great, and I'm not exactly a fan of those either. I'm sure it'll turn out sick!

Comment

Thanks.

I had no idea these things were so hard to find new. My order last night was cancelled by the seller then I ended up finding the last three new 10s by the sounds of it in the country and will have to couple that with a refinished wheel. It fought me a bit, so mounting them will feel good

Comment

I like your no messing around attitude, straight on to ordering them.

Comment

Working...
                              X