My new KITTY PURRY REMIX!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My new KITTY PURRY REMIX!

Explore the largest community of artists, bands, podcasters and creators of music & audio

I made this one somewhat to the effect of R3hab and Afrojack, totally deviating from my usual dubby wobbly goodness!

I noticed there wasn't a a very club friendly banger remix done to this massively popular song yet, so I felt it needed to be done.

Even if you aren't a fan of this super silly song, if you like electro/house/dutch, you'll love it. Have a listen!

Also enjoy a FREE DOWNLOAD!

All comments/criticism welcomed. Feel free to browse the rest of my soundcloud as well. Also open to any ideas/comments/suggestions for other songs, and ideas for new tracks as well.

Thanks and enjoy!

- Matt

Dude, Like I have always said, I love your mixes.... The fact that you didnt make it a full on dub/bro step track and still kept the electronica feel makes it so much more enjoyable to listen to..

Great work dude.
    Originally posted by anth
    Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

I normally don't even give stuff like this the time of day. But I love Katy Perry so I decided to take a listen. Excellent mix man, very impressed. Downloaded, so I can bump when I please. Thank you sir.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Thanks a lot guys!! Glad you like! The "bro-step" was a phase for sure. It was a necessary phase of experimentation which led me to learn the balance of genres. I have some new remixes and originals coming out with some dubby sounds, but all with a delicate balance. Nothing that will give you a headache and have no flow.

Comment

deff going to have to download this when i get home, great mix, keep up the good work
          Insta Mintyhinrichs

Comment

Shit's sick though, keep making mixes...

Comment

Good stuff as usual. My college friends will appreciate this as well.

Cole

Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion
              yeah it's got turbo and it looks decent stanced, but it's a fucking Neon, the survived-abortion of the 90's auto industry.

Comment

Nice! Best remix of this song I've found so far. Not ashamed to admit I like Katy Perry as well. You fooled me at 1:20, I was expecting a big dubstep drop or something lol
                | 92 Corolla AE92 | HKS SMF, Testpipe, Hyperco/Tokico/GC | Houston, TX | 86Garage |

Comment

love it dude, downloaded. looking into your other mixes as we speak

edit: what software do you use? I'd like to get something just to mess around with and attempt to make a couple songs and generally fuck around with
                  Last edited by schroedin; 08-11-2011, 12:11 AM.
                  Originally posted by da3bous
                  I want you to photoshop a giant penis down the side of my car

Comment

Originally posted by hinrichs View Post
                    deff going to have to download this when i get home, great mix, keep up the good work
                    Thanks! I will.

Originally posted by coconutt View Post
                    Shit's sick though, keep making mixes...
                    Thanks! I have a two new remixes coming out this weekend. I'll be sure to post them up.

Originally posted by Bracknaphobia View Post
                    Good stuff as usual. My college friends will appreciate this as well.
                    Thanks a lot! Share it up!

Originally posted by kaidotech View Post
                    Nice! Best remix of this song I've found so far. Not ashamed to admit I like Katy Perry as well. You fooled me at 1:20, I was expecting a big dubstep drop or something lol
                    Thanks man! I like her too lol. Yea I was considering it.. but I've learned some self control. I wanted to make some that's totally playable in any club atmosphere. I have some serious dubbyness on the way though!

Originally posted by schroedin View Post
                    love it dude, downloaded. looking into your other mixes as we speak

edit: what software do you use? I'd like to get something just to mess around with and attempt to make a couple songs and generally fuck around with
                    Awesome! Thanks. I use Logic pro with a whole brigade of 3rd party plugins. My essentials are NI Massive & Sylenth1 for synths, and Izotope Ozone for mastering. The rest is mostly factory Logic plugins and effects, which are actually quite powerful.I was lucky enough to get Logic for free from a friend, but most of this software can be found online if you're good at the internet

Comment

You sir have got some mad skills.

I'm pumping the bass as we speak.

Comment

Originally posted by STERLING View Post
                        Awesome! Thanks. I use Logic pro with a whole brigade of 3rd party plugins. My essentials are NI Massive & Sylenth1 for synths, and Izotope Ozone for mastering. The rest is mostly factory Logic plugins and effects, which are actually quite powerful.I was lucky enough to get Logic for free from a friend, but most of this software can be found online if you're good at the internet
                        getting it for free as we speak
                        Originally posted by da3bous
                        I want you to photoshop a giant penis down the side of my car

Comment

Originally posted by Scorpion View Post
                          You sir have got some mad skills.

I'm pumping the bass as we speak.
                          Thanks!! Pump that shit!!

Originally posted by schroedin View Post
                          getting it for free as we speak
                          haha amazing!

Comment

Working...
                          X