no words

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

that engine looks like shit.

what is this a kit car? the front bumper doesnt line up right....do not want

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

so....it's a solstice with a body kit basically? seems sketchy to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
        so....it's a solstice with a body kit basically? seems sketchy to me.

IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

i was about to say it looks like a solstice.

Widebody B6 build

HIT ME UP if you need Ksport supplies. i can get them to you cheaper than anyone.

Comment

", (Can put a V8, o to 60 in 3.7 seconds for buyer, for $10K) competition shocks, custom exhausts, Custom exhaust sounds like a Lamborghini, car runs like a dream, factory alarm and extra James Bond style Alarm, front and side air vents. This car gets more attention than many $300K+ super sport cars, "

Widebody B6 build

HIT ME UP if you need Ksport supplies. i can get them to you cheaper than anyone.

Comment

4cyl that sounds like a lamborghini

Comment

that's an awesome read! so much ridiculousness and retardedness is one listing. favorite parts are the "look at people taking pics on rodeo drive" and the V8 badge on the fender.

fake comments?
                Q: Hello, I love the design of your Faresi car, I collect cars, I have a 1995 348 Ferrari Spyder, tan interior red exterior, only 38K Miles, clean title, car market is between $50K to $65K would you be interested in a trade? I will take $15K and your car, for my Ferrari, and you end the auction early, or I also have a 1988 Testarossa, red on tan, 42K Miles, same deal, let me know,and I can email you pictures. thanks! Fred Aug-02-11
                A: Thanks! For your offer, but I have had both of that type Ferraries, they are beautiful looking cars, but this car has gotten far more attention than The Ferraries, and also the cars spent more time on the shop then on the road, just a Ferrari tune up cost me $4,000. Plus they depreciated in value, I bought the Testarossa for $110K and 3 years later it was worth only $55K, I have gotten 150 calls on the car since the auction started, so I will have to pass this time, thanks for your offers though! Good luck bidding! Mr. Faresi
                025garage

Comment

The use of the word "racing pedals" bothers me.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
                  www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
                  I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

Wow...absolutely shameful. But hilarious

Despite all of that though, I bet some sucker will buy it.

Cole

Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion
                    yeah it's got turbo and it looks decent stanced, but it's a fucking Neon, the survived-abortion of the 90's auto industry.

Comment

I was really confused theres a guy on the bottom stating he wants to trade his Ferrari for it lol awesome find

Comment

this is why any were you drive the car even in Beverly Hills were is surrounded by $300K+ cars, this car stands out and people gather around to admire it, and take pictures with it, this is what really counts, the peoples opinion, and they really love the car.
                        PS; If you are a single person, you don't even need to speak, they will come to you, and ask you for a ride. :-)
                        such beautiful use of language
                        Originally posted by da3bous
                        I want you to photoshop a giant penis down the side of my car

Comment

Originally posted by schroedin View Post
                          such beautiful use of language
                          A masterful use of the English language.
                          Originally posted by Lt. Dangle
                          Are your cigars left handed, or right handed?
                          Originally posted by Kielan
                          Debatable, I sat there uncontrollably shitting for more than 20 minutes.

Check my Tumblr, bitches.

Comment

Originally posted by motocaddy View Post
                            that's an awesome read! so much ridiculousness and retardedness is one listing. favorite parts are the "look at people taking pics on rodeo drive" and the V8 badge on the fender.

fake comments?
                            Sounds like a really fake comment if u ask me
                            sigpic

Comment

Pssshhhh Im bidding. All you hatas are gonna be pissed when Faresi debuts and my shits worth 25 mil

IG: @_olliee

Comment

Working...
                              X