MacBook Pro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MacBook Pro

Hey i just got a 13"macbook pro for school and i was wandering if any of you guys use mac books or is their any software i should get for it, thanks
    Originally posted by Jesus Christ
    the VW community is weird. dont try to understand, its like understanding africa.
    Instagram: bigslowchevy

For a Macbook Pro, check the new Mac Appstore and look for productivity software that pertains to your needs/interests. Microsoft Office has a suite for Apple, and if your college is anything like mine - they will demand things be typed in MLA; AKA must use Office BS.
    | 92 Corolla AE92 | HKS SMF, Testpipe, Hyperco/Tokico/GC | Houston, TX | 86Garage |

Comment

Definitely pickup all the microsoft programs, mainly for the previously mentioned reason. My school is the same way, any paper submitted via email needs to be a Microsoft Word document. Other than that, there isn't much. I didn't download many of the productivity apps because i don't have too much of a procrastination problem or issues with schedules, but if you do, there are apps to help with that.

A random one that I downloaded that is a nice help is called Swackett. It's a pretty cool weather app that has all the information you need in one easy to read program. I always have my Mac on, so I just leave the app running and check it before I leave for class so I know what I'm dealing with for the day.
      ///M 2.0
      G60 POWAR... never forget

Comment

Thanks guys and ya my school wants me to have microsoft office suite as well
        the VW community is weird. dont try to understand, its like understanding africa.

Comment

Why don´t you make PDF´s of the documents your teachers can´t read?
          That´s how I always do it.
          If shit can happen, shit's bound to happen.

Comment

15" MBP checking in.

IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

Originally posted by PavelK313 View Post
              15" MBP checking in.
              Cool answer bro
              Originally posted by anth
              Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

15" MBP checking in.
                haha i couldnt afford any thing else 1400 is enough including a case and extended warranty haha

Comment

Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                  Cool answer bro

Cool story bro
                  <3

Originally posted by Madhatter View Post
                  haha i couldnt afford any thing else 1400 is enough including a case and extended warranty haha
                  I honestly feel stupid for buying mine. I only use it for internet. lol
                  Last edited by PavelK313; 08-01-2011, 01:46 PM.

Comment

is storu russian for story?

Comment

Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                      is storu russian for story?

Huh?

Comment

Comment

I honestly feel stupid for buying mine. I only use it for internet. lol
                          i know i wouldnt of bought mine if it wasnt for school, like right now i am o my HP haha

Comment

you can get most mac programs threw bit torrents, there is no key code, so you can download and use pretty much anything you can find...
                            but like everyone else has already said get the ms office package. it will make your life easier.

build thread?

Comment

Don't torrent, use warez-bb.org.
                              Originally posted by SeanDub
                              But of all the things you could Jew out on, suspension probably shouldn't be your first pick.

Comment

Working...
                              X