Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ghetto, tacky, stickerbombed Miata from a place you wouldn't park your car at night.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ghetto, tacky, stickerbombed Miata from a place you wouldn't park your car at night.

I figured someone here might like it....or torch my car for such an injustice.

Coilovers will come once I destroy more of the stock suspension doing stupid, quasi-legal things.

I have enough to do the hood and headlight covers, but I'll do it once I have enough cashish to clearcoat it.

Hello from Cleveland
    Attached Files

Not sure if srs

Comment

Originally posted by trism View Post
      Not sure if srs

Shiiiiiiit, I'm not sure if srs.

Comment

um...........
        sigpic

Comment

Awesome stance, man. Thanks for posting.
          If you havin' fitment problems I feel bad for you, son.
          I got 99 problems but my stance ain't one.

Comment

Looks terrible but I dont mind your attitude so welcome to sw. stop doing everything you're doing and get coilovers

IG: @_olliee

Comment

get 1 piece and slam that shittt

Comment

Originally posted by Snappy View Post
                Awesome stance, man. Thanks for posting.
                sigpic

Comment

I'd like to thank all my adoring fans for the standing ovation. You're the best, and I couldn't have done it without you.

I know that the stickers are a bit polarizing, but they're a safety measure. The problem with driving a silver Miata is that fat bitches tend to think it's a Chipotle burrito waiting to be unwrapped.

The plan is to leave it looking the way it does, and drop it as far as I can without losing my ability to mercilessly flog the poor little car. I want to keep it looking this way so I can keep being an asshole to people who can't park.

As seen here.

Last edited by Ghetto Jack; 07-30-2011, 04:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghetto Jack View Post
                    I'd like to thank all my adoring fans for the standing ovation. You're the best, and I couldn't have done it without you.

I know that the stickers are a bit polarizing, but they're a safety measure. The problem with driving a silver Miata is that fat bitches tend to think it's a Chipotle burrito waiting to be unwrapped.
                    You're gonna fit in well here
                    Originally posted by Lt. Dangle
                    Are your cigars left handed, or right handed?
                    Originally posted by Kielan
                    Debatable, I sat there uncontrollably shitting for more than 20 minutes.

Check my Tumblr, bitches.

Comment

nice number/licence plates.

Comment

Originally posted by Lukey View Post
                        nice number/licence plates.
                        Thanks. It says "UR TAXES" because I'm a public employee. So if you're an American taxpayer, you're financing my hooning.

Comment

Thanks. It says "UR TAXES" because I'm a public employee. So if you're an American taxpayer, you're financing my hooning.

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

i love it

Comment

Welcome sir.

Slam it and continue to annoy bad parkers, because they annoy me. Lol at cashish...thought I was the only person that said that.

Cole

Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion
                              yeah it's got turbo and it looks decent stanced, but it's a fucking Neon, the survived-abortion of the 90's auto industry.

Comment

Working...
                              X