No announcement yet.

i need stance works opinion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That truck would be exactly what I would want, I love prerunner trucks.

But only if I had another car, I wouldn't want to daily that truck...

Comment

Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
      while that truck is cool, its pretty much more impractical than a super slammed car is
      andrew u make me laugh!

Originally posted by Wyo_A4 View Post
      That truck would be exactly what I would want, I love prerunner trucks.

But only if I had another car, I wouldn't want to daily that truck...
      lol i would love to daily a truck like that!

Comment

I wouldnt trade. Ive got a yj jeep with some very very light mods i drive around in when the e30 is under the knife. Kinda fun, but id never DD it. Im sure the newer truck would be better, but still... I wouldnt trade

Flickr

Comment

I'd do it and buy a slammed e30 as a daily. That's just me though. Trucks built to perform the way a truck should are just too much fun.

IG: @_olliee

Comment

First Id like to know what jerk is letting you trade an e36 for that? Ill shoot a wad from tennessee straight to your face if you get that! (which is good ) Second, what motor?

If you rock that everyday, youll get soooooo much tail no doubt. AND if you ever sell it I WANT IT.

DO WHAT IT TAKES TO OWN THAT TRUCK!!!

final answer

Oh, and as far as DD ability, its got windows and everything no doubt, the only thing to worry about is chewing up those high dollar tires. you must do it, I dare anyone to give me a reason why that truck is impractical.
            Last edited by 6erWebb; 11-02-2009, 02:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 6erWebb View Post
              First Id like to know what jerk is letting you trade an e36 for that? Ill shoot a wad from tennessee straight to your face if you get that! (which is good ) Second, what motor?

If you rock that everyday, youll get soooooo much tail no doubt. AND if you ever sell it I WANT IT.

DO WHAT IT TAKES TO OWN THAT TRUCK!!!

final answer

Oh, and as far as DD ability, its got windows and everything no doubt, the only thing to worry about is chewing up those high dollar tires. you must do it, I dare anyone to give me a reason why that truck is impractical.
              well that truck is out of the question he doesnt want to trade. but there is another yota im looking at more built than this one with a fuckin for v8 in it!!!! now that would be perfect. cept i have to sell my car first then buy that. hmmmmm

Comment

Is your car a M?

Comment

I can't tell from the photo of the truck but is it custom or bolt on? I'd be weary of purchasing a truck with too many custom parts. If it's bolt on then It might be a good deal (if you're into bolt on trucks). I watched a friend of mine make a truck starting with a custom frame. It's piles of work, but he knew every nut and bolt in the thing. Knowledge about what you've built is quite important when you're on the dunes.

Mr. Belvedere

I want to buy your single 4x100 Ronal Racing center

Comment

LOL meh that truck is dope, love it. But I'd keep the 36 and save up for a truck and an atv to hit up pismo!

BAR / TheIllu510nEvo<-- check it out

Comment

Originally posted by JSanders View Post
                      Is your car a M?
                      dude i wish! lol might as well be all m suspension and brakes.

Originally posted by TheNeek View Post
                      I can't tell from the photo of the truck but is it custom or bolt on? I'd be weary of purchasing a truck with too many custom parts. If it's bolt on then It might be a good deal (if you're into bolt on trucks). I watched a friend of mine make a truck starting with a custom frame. It's piles of work, but he knew every nut and bolt in the thing. Knowledge about what you've built is quite important when you're on the dunes.
                      some of its custom some of it isnt. i know what u mean bout it being a custom truck well custom anything u dont know how well the job was done.

that truck is out of th question we couldnt agree on anything lol.

found the same truck but with a ford v8 a guy is letting go for 5 grand! now that is something i really would love in my life.

Originally posted by Jamil View Post
                      LOL meh that truck is dope, love it. But I'd keep the 36 and save up for a truck and an atv to hit up pismo!
                      yeah its looking like ill just build a truck ground up to the way i want it.

but fuck atv's 2 wheels for me when it comes to that. after racing mx for a few years i will never ride a quad.

Comment

pics of the new truck in question?

Comment

new truck im lookin at.

Comment

way to be GAY.

Comment

I'm just not a truck person. My friend with an e30 is trying to trade his car for a lifted truck and EVERYDAY I tell him he will regret it.

-Michael

Comment

Working...
                              X