Patches?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patches?

Has anyone seen any Stanceworks/Fatlace/Illest/Canibeat patches that you can iron/sow onto a mechanic shirt? Ive seen a few people sporting these around the 'net but I cant find any for sale.
    | 92 Corolla AE92 | HKS SMF, Testpipe, Hyperco/Tokico/GC | Houston, TX | 86Garage |

That's the kind of thing that is custom made, and when you deserve one, you will be let known of how to get it.
    [

Comment

Theres a place in japan called Tigers taht makes custom patches like this, theres a few places stateside as well,

Comment

Originally posted by BADwayz View Post
        That's the kind of thing that is custom made, and when you deserve one, you will be let known of how to get it.
        lol, okay fight-club
        | 92 Corolla AE92 | HKS SMF, Testpipe, Hyperco/Tokico/GC | Houston, TX | 86Garage |

Comment

Originally posted by kaidotech View Post
          lol, okay fight-club
          LOL he's right though. You could have it done, but doing it "one off" for yourself is going to be expensive. It's going to be $30ish just to have the digital artwork turned into something that the embroidery company can use. Then you're looking at the cost of the patches, and every embroidery shop I've ever done business with has a minimum order.

You'll spend about $150 all said and done. And you'll have a gang of patches, which you can't sell because you violated copyright laws by even having them made.

EDIT: Not trying to sound rude... After I read that, it sounded pretty harsh. Dang interwebs.
          StatusRacing.com
          Configure YOUR Seat Here
          Tel: 1.480.265.8600
          Email: sales@statusracing.com
          Fan us on Facebook

Comment

not harsh at all.

even if it could be done affordably, it's stupid to do so. and basically stealing, regardless of if it's just for personal use or otherwise. i would be embarrassed to have one.

Comment

Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
              not harsh at all.

even if it could be done affordably, it's stupid to do so. and basically stealing, regardless of if it's just for personal use or otherwise. i would be embarrassed to have one.
              lol, hence why I want to just GIVE Fatlace/Canibeat my money and buy one, I dont want to make my own because its probably going to look like shit and have the wrong font. I recently quit a mechanic job and still have a few shirts with my name and the company on it, which is dumb. I ordered a few of the same brand Cinta shirts to wear when I work on cars, but its odd with no patches, so I was going to get a Fatlace patch or something to put on it and make it look good.

Thanks for the info though, guys. I'll keep looking.
              Last edited by kaidotech; 07-27-2011, 12:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by kaidotech View Post
                Thanks for the info though, guys. I'll keep looking.
                It seems that great minds think alike. While you were wishing for patches, The Lowly Gentlemen were working on them. We just debuted the store complete with a patch collection that should help you adorn your workshirts.

Comment

Badass! Ordering some ASAP.

Comment

Working...
                  X