Don't buy from VWFalsefloors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't buy from VWFalsefloors

I would highly suggest AGAINST buying from them. They sent me a false floor and RSD that I had to assemble, which defeated the whole purpose of buying one to begin with. I could have easily just made one myself, but I don't really have time between work and school. I did assemble the floor and when I put it in, the two halves didn't even line up or sit flat. There is a good 1/2" gap in between the two pieces as well. The top pieces of wood are slightly bowed as well. There is also gaps all the way around the RSD between it and the speaker/wall. They also conviently waited long enough to ship it, so that by the time I got it, it was too late to file a paypal claim. They kept giving me bull****, like "oh, it'll be ready to ship out tomorrow" and "we don't have a box big enough for it" and "sorry we were at SOWO this weekend, so we were too busy". They would always take at least 2-3 days to even reply after I sent my money. Now they are ignoring my emails completely. I'm out $200 and all I have is an ill-fitting bare false floor to show for it. Here are the pictures of this piece of shit. Just trying to save people from getting ripped off by these guys.

Once you put some carpet on there or whatever it might close the gap, didn't see the height difference at first though, sux but shouldn't be too hard to fix..

Comment

Originally posted by Anonymoose View Post
      Once you put some carpet on there or whatever won't it fit nicely?
      No, because the top piece of wood is actually bowed on both sides, so it will never sit flush. I could possibly get rid of the gap by wrapping it, but I'd expect a product being sold by a "company" to be much higher quality than this.

Owner: http://www.facebook.com/danjan

Comment

Originally posted by Anonymoose View Post
        Once you put some carpet on there or whatever won't it fit nicely?
        there does seem to be gaps but just use thick carpet or foam lining and it should fit nicely.

i have heard these guys suck

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Yeah yeah, not saying that you're wrong just trying to lighten the mood

Comment

Speaking from experience. carpet can hide A LOT of gaps
            Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Clean shaven ftw though

Comment

I know that I could fix this, but that means spending more money on it. I just wanted to make people aware that these guys claim they will fit perfect, but clearly don't deliver on that. Also, I'm more worried about the bowed wood than the gaps. The bowed wood will be obvious regardless of how much stuff I put on top of it.

Comment

Originally posted by blackjellybean View Post
                  I know that I could fix this, but that means spending more money on it. I just wanted to make people aware that these guys claim they will fit perfect, but clearly don't deliver on that. Also, I'm more worried about the bowed wood than the gaps. The bowed wood will be obvious regardless of how much stuff I put on top of it.
                  well just by looking at the owners car wtf would you send him money?

novelty euro plate, on top of that it says "drugmoney", website font is graffiti....

that guy is a tool and you should have seen this coming

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post

novelty euro plate, on top of that it says "drugmoney", website font is graffiti....

The customer cars that used to be on their website looked pretty much perfect, so I went off that. I don't think they have any up anymore though. I also emailed back & forth with him a bit before I actually paid, and he seemed totally legit until about 2 weeks after paying. Then he started replying less often and giving me bullshit. It is my fault for not filing a claim sooner, but I just don't want other people to make that mistake as well. I'm just spreading the word.

Comment

Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post

X2

Comment

He claims hes working it out with you on his company facebook.

Comment

Yes, he contacted me. He says they sent me the wrong studs, so I now have to measure them and let him know the sizes, so that he can tell me if they are actually wrong or not. We will see how this goes. Really, I'd rather just get my money back minus materials and be done with it.

Comment

met these guys at sowo and the owner was the one that turned me away not a very good business face on
                            Join the dark side:The Boog Build Thread

Comment

Originally posted by blackjellybean View Post
                              Yes, he contacted me. He says they sent me the wrong studs, so I now have to measure them and let him know the sizes, so that he can tell me if they are actually wrong or not. We will see how this goes. Really, I'd rather just get my money back minus materials and be done with it.
                              Funny how that works once you took action into your own hands and called the guy out.

Hope it works out for ya.

Comment

Working...
                              X