2001 BMW 325i Wagon 6MT #daswagoon - wife's #becauseracewagon
    1996 Suburban 2500 TD #superbbourbon - tow bitch/people hauler

Comment

'05 GTO. I've never seen one stanced.
      Wut?

Comment

older S8,or 3.2 phaeton with cash left to mod

Comment

That's a tougher question than I thought, probably an older 3 or 5 series and a 7 series instead of one newer car lol.

Comment

I think about this on a daily basis, ha. Stay away from the 00+ S-class unless you have mountains of maintenance funds and knowledge.

My top choices, in no particular order:

-Benz 01-02 E55
            -Benz 97-98 C43
            -Lexus 01-02 LS 430
            -Audi 01-02 S4 avant
            -Mini coop S
            [

Comment

Another used Cooper S or a Zcar old school mini cooper...or a datsun 510 or an older slammed big body 2004 Hyundai XG350 (to be different)...would prob end up with another mini tho once you have one you dont really want anything else you dream of having other cars but the mini is like a drug gotta love the constant go-kart feeling

Comment

Is300?

Comment

I like the Yaris idea. That could really be sick. Also Like the Cooper S idea... for one not on your list lol.

Comment

colt hatch instead of a yahris?

Comment

umm an e30 touring or e30m3.

Comment

WRX STi if it were me. Awd FTW.
                        Originally posted by da3bous
                        I want you to photoshop a giant penis down the side of my car

Comment

E39 540i/6. That's what I would buy if I had that kind of price range.

Comment

Originally posted by 325irollin View Post
                            ...I'm getting sick of my e36 having all the problems in the world. I really want something I can just drive and enjoy

I really would like a newer car that won't break down but I'm beginning to realize that all cars have problems... I bought my e36 for $3500 and after 3 years I've got repair bills totaling $9k. Anything you can name has gone wrong with it haha.
                            i'm probably going to get flamed for this, considering the majority of members here ridin' euro. but seriously, stories like these are few and very far between when you're talking about lexus/toyota, but common with other brands. BMW = german ford. don't get me wrong, i love how they look and handle stock even, but the stories i've personally heard really shy me away from ever owning one. same goes for newer VW/audi. no, not ALL cars have that much problems. sorry for the semi-threadjack haha

OP, what kind of style of car are you looking for anyways? the two cars you gave as an example are worlds apart haha.

Comment

Originally posted by dO-bOy View Post
                              i'm probably going to get flamed for this, considering the majority of members here ridin' euro. but seriously, stories like these are few and very far between when you're talking about lexus/toyota, but common with other brands. BMW = german ford. don't get me wrong, i love how they look and handle stock even, but the stories i've personally heard really shy me away from ever owning one. same goes for newer VW/audi. no, not ALL cars have that much problems. sorry for the semi-threadjack haha

OP, what kind of style of car are you looking for anyways? the two cars you gave as an example are worlds apart haha.
                              Really looking for a luxury sedan with leather but I'm keeping my options open. That's what I really want though, for driving to work in comfort

Comment

i'm guessing you're in the States so you can probably get alot more car for your money than here in canada. in that price range...

for sporty lux sedans

lexus is300

toyota aristo (if you don't mind RHD)

Acura TL

Nissan g35

for big body VIP lux sedans

Lexus GS

toyota Crown (RHD again)

Acura RL

Comment

Working...
                                X