HellaFlush, SJPD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pswirley View Post
    No we can still have small motors that are colorless and odorless.

In Kalifornya, if you have a mod like tint it is safe to assume you are a street racer, so the same cops who have skills in identifying maple bars and bear claws are now determining if you have illegal modifications to your engine.

I have a friend who got state ref'd for having an oil catch can because the LEO was "pretty sure" it was illegal.
    I'm literally in tears from reading that sentence,......

Comment

Originally posted by FluffywhiteM3 View Post
      this.

that baller ass black TL on the fully polished CCWs that everyone loves is now back to stock. He lives up the street from me. There were 7 county cops that had him pulled over about a mile from where we live. Hassled him about being too low and his wheels being too wide and ticketed him for a bunch of stuff. Now, sadly the car is back to stock.

This one to be precise:
      That is sad, truly sad, I hope i don't get hassled driving down that way next weekend. My wheels def stick out from my fenders

That TL car is truly amazing, gives me ideas cause I own one, but I swore not to mod it...money must go to my M3...damnit.
      South Central Fifty-Five

Comment

lol, this is awesome

i got pulled over a while back for similar reasons...
        2 cop cars, 3 cops, exhaust, tint, intake, front plate, car too low...
        got off with no tickets tho...
        wish i had a cool pic to go along with it too!
        -Jason
        http://project-a3.blogspot.com

Comment

Dam that sucks. I wonder if CA cops pick on modified out of state cars?

Comment

A few years back I was pulled over 28 times in a 12 month period, FOUGHT EVERY SINGLE TICKET, won every time, after a year of fighting and filing complaints every time I was cited I quit getting pulled over.

*headlight height
            *tail light height
            *ride height
            *illegal modification exhaust
            *illegal modification suspension
            *license plate height
            *destruction of public property (visibly noticed sparks emitting from the lower portion of the vehicle)
            *sound pollution
            *illegal modificatin of emission control systems

I was even cited once for illegal tires, He claimed the were not rated for my vehicle... Good Year F1's on a 3200lb car?

Comment

Dam that sucks. I wonder if CA cops pick on modified out of state cars?

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyBoyOne3 View Post
                A few years back I was pulled over 28 times in a 12 month period, FOUGHT EVERY SINGLE TICKET, won every time, after a year of fighting and filing complaints every time I was cited I quit getting pulled over.

*headlight height
                *tail light height
                *ride height
                *illegal modification exhaust
                *illegal modification suspension
                *license plate height
                *destruction of public property (visibly noticed sparks emitting from the lower portion of the vehicle)
                *sound pollution
                *illegal modificatin of emission control systems

I was even cited once for illegal tires, He claimed the were not rated for my vehicle... Good Year F1's on a 3200lb car?
                howd you get out of them?
                -Jason
                http://project-a3.blogspot.com

Comment

Sean...you and I have a lot in common.

Comment

Originally posted by FluffywhiteM3 View Post
                    Sean...you and I have a lot in common.
                    You're white trash too?!

haha

Comment

Originally posted by Presns3 View Post
                      howd you get out of them?
                      Some of them I got signed off by repair shops (fix it tickets) one I hired a Lawyer (destruction of public property), and the rest I raised the car 3/4 of a inch and had the state patrol sign an inspection, told the judge that it was at ride height when inspected and the ticket was dropped. the sound tickets I asked to see the decibel meter readings that were takin from my car and the were dropped (exhaust and stereo).

Comment

Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
                        You're white trash too?!

haha
                        White m3
                        Rubbing issues
                        Aggressive offsets
                        Hassled by cops
                        We're both crackers.

Comment

So how'd you get the picture? Was it in front of your house or something?

Comment

Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
                            Lowest part of your car cant be lower than the lowest part of your wheel. There's also a measurement from the ground to the center of the headlight.
                            I had a cop almost cite me for sanding down the dimples in the center of the headlight so he "couldn't measure my ride height". When I told him my headlights were factory and that they never had the dimples he sarcastically told me to show him why they would come on his patrol car and not my car... Guess who felt stupid when the 18 year old showed him his own headlights without dimples

Comment

Originally posted by JSanders View Post
                              So how'd you get the picture? Was it in front of your house or something?
                              I was on my way to pick my buddy up to go to the gym. Got stopped in front of his house..

Comment

I'll be the first to say StanceCred x10. Maybe StanceCred should be a thread (pic required).

Oh and your car looks like a micro machine compared to the cop car.

Comment

Working...
                                X