hand-shaking etiquette

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Schieldrop View Post
    DuWerk: It seems you offer bonafied lovin'...
    Bonafied indeed

Comment

Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
      Bonafied indeed
      I usually just tell 'em:
      You're a needy girl, I can tell when I look in your big brown eyes. I want you my world, but how can I do yours if I can't do mine? I Try to change, but somehow it don't matter i dont feel the same. It's all about what you want, what you say, how you feel, how you play the game.
      |Proper stance and stretch = An acquired taste|

Comment

I agree with the whole lemme squeeze your hand as hard as possible thing, so dumb. i give a decently firm handshake to other guys, but never get into a squeezing contest.

With girls it can be kind of odd since they generally have little firmness to their shakes. I'll shake their hand but it definitely isn't like how I shake a guys hand.

With female friends though it's just easier to hug...

Originally posted by Tuck&Poke View Post
        in miami girls and guys kiss on the cheek, and guys shake hands, i guess its a latin thing. I have to adjust when im not around here to more "american" etiquette which seems to be a handshake for girls and guys.

ive noticed that when the introduction is more formal, each person shakes hands or kisses, when the introduction is more broad, its typically waves, or nods
        My step-mom who is Nicaraguan and has raised me since I was 6 taught me to do that with all her family/friends. One time after leaving a dinner at home to hang out with friends there was a new girl there and I moved in for the kiss thing and was like oh shit when she jerked back. It was super awkward lol but after explaining to her she was got it and laughed.

Comment

A lot of the times when I shake girls hand they really don't grip my hand at all. They just leave their hand open and limp and it feels awkward. So I usually just give a hug or say hello.
          ShakotanOscar.blogspot.com
          Fabulous Street Scene

Comment

^^^ah the dead fish. iv gotten that a few times. if you're a girl and you go in for a limp hand shake you're a bitch. just sayin

Comment

Originally posted by ray ban View Post
              ^^^ah the dead fish. iv gotten that a few times. if you're a girl and you go in for a limp hand shake you're a bitch. just sayin
              This makes me realise I've met a lot of bitches....
              |Proper stance and stretch = An acquired taste|

Comment

Working...
              X