This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its my DD so i can't go low....

Wah wah wah (thats the sound of crying / whining). I'm sick of this. Don't get me wrong, I honestly don't care if your car isnt slammed or lowered. Do whatever you want, it's your car. Just stop using this as an excuse! If you want to look low, then go low.
    I went to school in Kent, Ohio (don't worry, you have never heard of it besides the song 4 dead in Ohio). They have potholes literally wider than your car. They are in the snow belt. Entire cars are literally frozen into the road and you need to beat the ice off of them. I like low so I slammed my 240 and dealt with it. My tranny would scrape and pop up over speedbumps and you dodge potholes like your life depends on it but you just learn to deal with it if that's what you are really going for.

This isn't supposed to be a "im cooler than you bc im low blah blah" crap. It's justa "I'm sick of people making excuses" and trying to be cool.

And I think im done ranting. Thanks. HAha

Comment

agree but no need to rant
      ClubSandwichMember

Comment

Originally posted by Moose View Post
        This.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Probably true, pantyraider. One of my buddies just pulled this DD crap thing on me while acting all hard to everyone else. So I MAY have been a little too harsh and ranty

Comment

While I agree, useless thread is useless.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

75% of internet = useless... I read that on the internet so it must be true

Comment

The internet is actually 100% srsbsns. There is no place for rants like this.
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Originally posted by byhi View Post
                  75% of internet = useless...
                  i belive 25% of this statment!

Comment

whats an internet

Comment

By coming up with excuses, you get to hang out with the cool kids without doing anything cool.

Word.

Comment

Start smoking to be cooler.
                        Originally posted by Lt. Dangle
                        Are your cigars left handed, or right handed?
                        Originally posted by Kielan
                        Debatable, I sat there uncontrollably shitting for more than 20 minutes.

Check my Tumblr, bitches.

Comment

**** this excuse as well. Also doesn't help that only a few people actually stance their cars around here but I get tired of hearing people with 1.5" drop springs on their civics complain that their car is to low when I'm sitting 3.5" lower then them and deliver pizzas all day "errrrrrrday" in it lol

Comment

Haha we get the same thing in the "fast car" crowd. Some of my favorites;

1. There's no reason to have a fast car, the track is too far away, and isnt competitive/prepped.
                            2. I would rather rip through the twisties.
                            3. Well my parents didnt buy me shit...um, neither did mine.

Lets see here;

Go get a fucking job. Go talk to some people that have been doing the shit for awhile, have some knowledge bombs dropped on you, rent a goddamn garage, buy some parts, and throw some shit together. I did. /tangent.

Anyways, there is no excuse for not going low. Cars are just cars. if you rip an oil pan apart, and run the motor bone dry, guess what...there is another motor at the dealership/jegs/junkyard/summit/your local speed shop/whatever, just waiting to be put in. If you rip a front lip off, go buy a new one. If you bend a wheel, well dont hit potholes next time, and go buy a new one.

Fuck my probe has a motor mount attached to the crossmember that sits maybe 1/2" off the ground, when it rips apart...guess what? I'll make a new one. Fuck it.
                            Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion
                            Fuck Rotas, I'd rather my wheels not break apart when I drive over a watermelon seed.

Comment

I feel like this is kind of in the same sort of vein as what the OP was talking about, but does anybody else find it funny when there's a bone stock car in front of you dodging potholes and you think to yourself "buddy, you don't need to do that. you don't know how easy you've got it"?

-Updated 07-29-2013- _ padraig@deathsquad.ca _ _

Comment

Working...
                              X