What is 'stanceworks'?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
    Not trying to point fingers or anything, but It kinda saddens me when people say they almost dont want a bmw because of the purists/scene. Yes, they get annoying, but thats usually the aspiring wannabe purists who are idiots or complete tools. The real purists usually at least know there shit and can build a mean car, as well as provide a knowledge base for when shit does go wrong on your car. (keep in mind these purists im talking about are a minority, not the bitching douchebags playing with daddys money) I cant speak for the rest of the bmw world, but at least for e30s severe drops, dish and stretch have been around a loonggg time across the pond, so theyre are plenty of people who wont **** on your particular style of car if it really means that much to you
    The e30 scene is nice, I LOVED e30tech when I have my e30, everyone there was so kind and willing to help for the most part. I personally haven't had as good of a time in the e46 world, but either way I loved my car despite what others same about it.

-Michael

Comment

Yeah, I usually stay on r3v. Not as freindly as e30tech, but keeps me entertained moar

And i wouldnt be suprised if the e30 scene is more forgiving. less people who bought the car for the prestige

Flickr

Comment

lol my car made it into the thread and I've never registered on that site

yeah buddy

Comment

e30s are lame

Comment

Seriously, I have been on BF.c since 2003 and TeHwhortex since 2002 and have never in my life seen more bitching about styles.

Who gives a flying fvck?

Let them keep their H&R sports, CSL rep wheels, and cold air intakes.
            We will keep it real and keep the car scene moving the right direction -----> FORWARD!

So stop posting in that thread, you are validating their point.
            We as a group shouldnt care and shouldnt go out of our way to try and prove what we think is right.

Let them think what they want.
            It is obvious they dont know their ass from a hole in the wall.
            Real name is James

Comment

I would agree that to keep fueling the fire everytime a board puts up a "stanceworks sucks" thread is lame, but have you ever noticed how many new members we get whenever those threads appear somewhere. Even bad publicity can be good publicity...
              [

Comment

dude this e46 is SW material:

IG: @_olliee

Comment

Originally posted by Ollie View Post
                  dude this e46 is SW material:
                  Oh yea?

Comment

Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
                    e30s are lame
                    cool story, bro

Flickr

Comment

stanceworks is kids in high school or college who couldnt afford proper suspension or mods so they put fake wheels on their cars, cut their springs, and instead of having a proper alignment done they just set the camber all the way to as far negative as it will go, followed by turning around and trying to say its cool.

I DONT THINK ANY ONE ON HERE HAS CUT SPRINGS! I KNOW ALL YOU GUYS HAVE SERIOUS SHIT UNDER THERE!

Comment

Except for Rusty.. But I would contract tetanus from rusty any day of teh week!
                        Originally posted by anth
                        Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

I am a little bit hungry
                          Dylan Leff - www.originalplate.com

Comment

Im about to go to workk... fml..
                            Originally posted by anth
                            Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

wat is a stance work.
                              Dylan Leff - www.originalplate.com

Comment

^lawlz
                                Allen
                                flickr / Twitter/Instagram

Comment

Working...
                                X