UCONN car show=WACK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UCONN car show=WACK

maybe this post doesn't belong here (unless your in CT) but the uconn show was weak. cops everywhere handing out tickets, besides the white z on bags or the supras i was super disappointed

It's not just UCONN dog. I went to URI's last year and it was a disgrace honestly. northeast colleges have to step there car show game. this years show is soon hopefully it'll be better.
    tumblr
    myata

Comment

if you went there expecting to see anything other than identical subarus, you were destined for disappoint
      Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

I didn't even go this year... I didn't have my M3 done.

Maybe next year we can get a SW Crew together to make the game step up. They do give awards to clubs, although it might be hart to beat CTSubie...

Comment

Besides that, the cops are starting to gear up for Spring Weekend...

Comment

Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
            if you went there expecting to see anything other than identical subarus, you were destined for disappoint
            This.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Yea I hear ya ,subies r one of my faves but wow ! Not one sticks out .not to mention how anal ctsubie is...but Damn ! Besides a few dubs the abundance of gtrs was insane ...I've seen better weekly meets in new haven than this *full blown show * ..oh well next show

Comment

did you not see the pearl white e30 m3 with the s50 swap on rs's? or the e30 with the full genuine alpina conversion with a swapped in supercharged s52? i agree most of the stuff was really weak but there were a few gems

Comment

Originally posted by fivefourzero View Post
                  did you not see the pearl white e30 m3 with the s50 swap on rs's? or the e30 with the full genuine alpina conversion with a swapped in supercharged s52? i agree most of the stuff was really weak but there were a few gems
                  Yes the e30 on rs's was super nice as the red Alpina and a few others like the white z on meisters but overall I thought its was weak (the white e30 won best in show at bavauto)

Comment

i didnt even know about this, woulda stopped in since its 5 minutes away.
                    E53 4.4 Sterling Gray Metallic
                    E36 M3 Mugello rot
                    GEN2 TUNDRA CM
                    https://instagram.com/carlmichaeljohnson/

Comment

Working...
                    X