• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by abest521 View Post
    ]
    But really hope you find the fucker.
    totally agree

Comment

once again came out to my car after work and the rest of my side moldings were gone including the clips he left the first time... FUCK...

originally he only took the ones on the doors now all of them are gone... even down the little rubber condom looking things you put in to the actual door

also a buddy of mine called me a bit ago and said he saw a black lowered w/ body kit and big gay wing RS leave his neighborhood today... unforunatly it is an extreamley large development.... but atleast i know he hangs around the area... meaning chances are probably pretty good i can keep asking questions and get an answer...

i still cant belive this shit....

Comment

damn dude that sucks!
        where do u work? keep an eye out at work if u can
        -Matt

Comment

FUCKING A dude. This is absurd. Were you able to get any security camera views this time to see if it was the same car?

Comment

are you fuckin serious! dude im pissed and thats not even my car

i hope you get yours

ig: @jonnie86

Comment

Sounds like you should get a Trunk Monkey

Compilation of Trunk Monkeys - a Suburban Auto Group Ad

Comment

WOW! Shitbags.
                Allen
                flickr / Twitter/Instagram

Comment

checked out the cameras today and they were pointed at a different part of the parking lot

but i got new parking privlages can now park up front right were the camera goes to by default, in a way that if he pulled up there i would be gaurteed to get his plate... oh and i work at jcpenny, where unforuatly there isnt any windows...

im about to go troll the neighborhoods near where my friend saw the car that matched the description...

Comment

mad325is is mad. Sorry to hear, id be pissed

Comment

Working...
                    X