Personalised Number Plate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Personalised Number Plate

So this might have been better off in the UK section.

I want to get a personal plate soon (if I could find one today I'd buy it)

Can't make my mind up, its either going to be something along the lines of my initials, E5 GSP, etc. Or something more focused towards the car. Not BMWs, but low/stance/wheels/offset anything. I've tried to look today and can only find ones like STA71C, OFF53T, 5WAG which are all for sale for huge money, £20,000+.

My budget is ideally around £400, but will push to £500 if its the right plate.

Any one got ideas? Been looking on DVLA registrations and New Reg.

Damn personalized plates over there cost a poop load.
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Do personalised plates here still have to be yellow out back?

Comment

Like 10 years back they didn't, could get one that pretty much said your name for £500. Now if you want something remotely decent its ridic. money

And when you look at older cars you get limited as to what you can put on them. You can't make a car look newer, so mine being a 51 plate, I can put on all prefix plates (ones starting with a single letter, number, and 3 letters), and any current style plates (2 letters, 2 numbers giving age, 3 letters) that have 51 or earlier.

So thinking for when I get my next car, a Miata, it will be a T reg hopefully meaning I can't put on anything V/W/X/Y or current style.

Found one that says SHINE G if you put a bolt on it that I quite like. On ebeebs at the moment so asked for a BIN price.

Yeah they do Hayden, not that mine will be. Either black or US style lol

Comment

What about just getting some show plates made up? Surely they won't be as expensive?

Comment

With your car it doesn't matter anyway Jorge, fucking matches your car.. I want a good ol black and white

Comment

I think a black and yellow plate would be sick on your car.
              Last edited by Kielan; 03-25-2011, 03:06 PM.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

I can't drive with show plates all the time though... lol I **** having a 9 digit number plate

Comment

Jeremy Clarkson doesn't like you.
                  flickrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Comment

Originally posted by Jorge View Post
                    I can't drive with show plates all the time though... lol I **** having a 9 digit number plate
                    They're already black and yellow, Kielan. Well, the rear one is.

I know, but you could just use them for shows, obviously. It would save you a heck of a lot of money! haha

Comment

Working...
                    X