Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Aston in Fifteen52 opening post

This ^^

Can anyone link me to any more information and pictures of it? Fully fallen in love with it.

So the kids name is Aston??

j/k

Can't help you with the car, but i defenitly want to see more pics!

Comment

Want.

Comment

Yeah the kid, he's like a mini Aston from JLS......

(If they made it to the states)

Comment

What is this? A V12 Vantage?
          Originally posted by Oxer
          I dont know why, but I love your car.. Its OEM cleanness makes me happy in the genitals.

Comment

It looks like a Vantage rear to me, but I've never seen the bumper before. Not really looked at them from the back either, so it could be one of the standard ones from one of the 'sooped up' versions, although looking at the skirts I'm going with aftermarket?

I really can't figure out a thing frmo the picture and its annoying me

Comment

Searched the internet for 20minutes now. Sorry, no success. I just don't know where to start.
              Originally posted by Oxer
              I dont know why, but I love your car.. Its OEM cleanness makes me happy in the genitals.

Comment

The only link of use I can find on Google is this exact thread lol

Comment

try get in touch with Andrew Ritter (rally) the photog?

Comment

All I know is that, that kid is a BOSS.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Not a fan of what they have done to it.

Comment

Talked with the owner Sunday... very nice guy and nice car. It's running some slightly concave DPE's, the bodykit is made by Veilside and is called their Premier 4509 Line I believe... It also was in the Pioneer booth at CES this year and has a crazy sound system in it. Very cool car.

Comment

Got my Aston, got my burger, where the fucks my viewmaster? *scratch head*

Comment

Oh sweet, bit more info to go on there to search for lol

Is the owner online at all, or got any proper shoots of his car around do you know?

Comment

i dont like vantages.... but that spoiler and diffuser make it soo much nicer!

Comment

Working...
                              X