Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

...high is a lifestyle too... (Jeep XJ Content)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really can't wait to go up another couple inches and go with 33s, but that will come after my car gets lower...

Comment

If you like wheeling once you start to mod the 4x the cars get put off. I sold my bimmer for the truck cause i couldnt see it drivin in the snow and wanted to go crazy with the truck and build another summer car when i was done. The truck mods keep going and going and going tho.
      chUD..........Asphalt-sux

"Success causes envy , jealousy & hatred from the un-successful !!!! "Gregg Valentino

Comment

i wish i had the money for a toyoda 4x4, my buddy had one and it was a blast to drive. although nothing compares to my bimmer

Comment

***I didn't know I was going to ramble so much, Cliffs Notes will be below the rambling***

My jeep mods ended when i picked up a 2000 civic si. The money i was going to use to buy things for my jeep went to the car for rims and tires, and audio mods, and some type r for the interior. That car was fun to drive, especially compared to my jeep, it just felt so low and sporty; I really needed a car since I was driving this jeep around like it was a sports car cause it has about 300hp. I had always ***** the honda rice scene, so I ended up slipping into a JDM thought process. As i went along, i started getting frustrated with the car because the interior was falling apart; and that was about the time that the stretched tires vs. non-stretch debate started going on in the jdm forums. There were quite a lot of ******, but I decided that it looked cool with the right application. Then someone posted some pictures of their MK2 GTI that had the stance done right, and I started thinking about german cars. My old high school friends were into veedubs and bimmers, and I began day dreaming about getting an E30 or E36. I didn't really like the way that the FWD Civic felt, I really loved RWD. And that was when Mike's rusty hooded 5er hit the JDM boards... It sparked all sorts of conversation, mainly ****, but I liked it. So went over to bf.c to start looking at more pics of Mikes and other stanceworthy cars. I saw all the **** over there, but still liked what I liked. The research began, and so did the day dreaming, I would soon get rid of the si, I needed something RWD to be happy. I also knew that I would most likely get a nice car, but that I would probably want to build it to race. I needed something that I would just love to drive. I decided that a vert would make me happiest, and that's where I am today. I was itching to mod something while I waited for the money to dropit.stretchit.pokeit.rollit... so I did some cheap mods to my jeep which was getting pretty ratty anyway.
          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cliffs Notes:
          -Modding one car will halt mods on your other car
          -Got a 2000 Civic si, stopped modding jeep
          -Joined JDM board, liked stretched tires, but most of the forum did not
          -Started to not want Civic because the interior was shot and I didn't want FWD
          -Influenced by my friends' german cars
          -Saw Mike's 5er, JDM forum did not like, but I did
          -Went over to bf.c
          -Traded in Civic for '98 M3 'Vert and waiting to mod
          -Wanted to cosmetically mod something on the cheap, so I did this to my jeep since it was getting ratty anyway

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqqCgJVDmYM

I know it's in Spanish... that adds to the humor. I'd kill for a scout (just for the record).

Mr. Belvedere

I want to buy your single 4x100 Ronal Racing center

Comment

went off roading today, I need a wrangler now

Comment

My bimmer was great my new bimmer is sweet but i wont put it back in the shop tel i finish my truck.

Sold this to have more time/money/focus on the truck for now

Got this to replace it and am going to give it to my dad when finished(was his but hes getting old so its about time)

All because this was my first love and needs to be treated for all its hard work and being a good sport through my bs
                chUD..........Asphalt-sux

"Success causes envy , jealousy & hatred from the un-successful !!!! "Gregg Valentino

Comment

My friend is trying to buy my car today so I can buy one, If it doesn't go through I'm buying a jeep, and thats a promise

Comment

Honestly I want a jeep so badly. I'd drop it until it scraped the ground just to be super-ironic

1997 BMW 328is Alpine White // Dove Grey
                    ZF Swapped | 3.23 LSD | FK Coilovers | 17x8.5 Borbet Type C | 75mm Wheel Studs | 12mm Vorshlag Spacers | 5000k HIDs | Euro Taillights | Suede Headliner/Pillars

Comment

Originally posted by EThirtySicks View Post
                      Honestly I want a jeep so badly. I'd drop it until it scraped the ground just to be super-ironic
                      You wana go halfsies on a off road machine?

Comment

Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
                        I want to go......thirdsies?
                        Originally posted by da3bous
                        I want you to photoshop a giant penis down the side of my car

Comment

Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
                          Originally posted by schroedin View Post
                          I want to go......thirdsies?
                          Yes please. No seriously Imma start looking on craigslist for shitbox jeeps now, I have a few hunnid saved up for nothing in particular

1997 BMW 328is Alpine White // Dove Grey
                          ZF Swapped | 3.23 LSD | FK Coilovers | 17x8.5 Borbet Type C | 75mm Wheel Studs | 12mm Vorshlag Spacers | 5000k HIDs | Euro Taillights | Suede Headliner/Pillars

Comment

Anyone else wheel? Heres mine after 5.5 hours on a destroyed trail

Comment

I've got a yota too.

Comment

Do ATVs count?
                                Originally posted by da3bous
                                I want you to photoshop a giant penis down the side of my car

Comment

Working...
                                X