So I shot a Dubstep concert

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So I shot a Dubstep concert

Not sure how many of you here are into Dubstep, but I got a chance to shoot Excision & Downlink when they spun here. It was a good time, and I'm pretty pleased with the footage I got my first time out with the new 60D. These DSLR's really take the cake for being overall amazing at picture quality and low light capability.

[ame]http://www.vimeo.com/20865147[/ame]

This is only half the footage, I still need to get the other half, and do the color grading haha. Lemme know what you guys think thus far though!

P.S. Thanks to whichever Admin made Vimeo embed now!!!

Not bad not bad...
    Originally posted by anth
    Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

Owning an Alfa Romeo is like having a supermodel as a girlfriend. Yes, she is a bit stupid. Yes, she is expensive but fuck it! She is soo damn HOT!!!

Comment

Haha, yeah, it's a bit like that.

Comment

i see they changed the set design. The show here in NC was ok. Not the best one i've been to.

04' 350z
          89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
          That would liven things up a bit. I could go for a shooting right now.

Comment

Originally posted by PHAS3D View Post
            i see they changed the set design. The show here in NC was ok. Not the best one i've been to.
            Yeah, it could vary by venue. The other guy I was shooting with (he brought me along) was allowed to be on stage, so the other footage I'm getting has the stage view. They only wanted 1 person on stage though because they seemed pretty proud of that set design lol. It was pretty good, but I was obviously a little distracted with the task at hand so I didn't get to really stop and listen a lot. I definitely liked Downlink better than Excision though.

Comment

I saw him in Chicago on his 3rd stop of the tour. Crazy stuff! but the video looks great. hope you had some fun
              ClubSandwichMember

Comment

nice, 60D's are the shit

Comment

Working...
                X