• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MaxBell View Post
    hellaflush bitches!!

Oh god i **** oc transpo.

Comment

• sigpic

Comment

• My last Probe GT. These cars are a pain in the ass to lower right.
        1969 Karmann Ghia
        1985 E24 635CSi
        1996 Mitsubishi Pajero SR

Comment

• 2000 Mazda 626

Comment

• Originally posted by lastexile View Post

I know you from somewhere....

My 5th gen will be among those soon.

Comment

• juststance is good for something...
              Originally posted by M.Burroughs
              I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• Originally posted by YuZi View Post
                I know you from somewhere....

My 5th gen will be among those soon.
                mazda626.net and I can't wait to see yours low. I love how 626's look slammed.
                2000 Mazda 626

Comment

• i've been wanting to stance my girlfriends car, a 1988 Toyota Camry...

i think it would look kinda nice actually, but problem is i can't find any lowering suspension other than air for it....

any cressi heads on here? maybe you guys know if i could throw on cressida coilovers on this car... they are very similar minus the RWD

Comment

• Originally posted by joevincent909 View Post
                    i've been wanting to stance my girlfriends car, a 1988 Toyota Camry...

i think it would look kinda nice actually, but problem is i can't find any lowering suspension other than air for it....

any cressi heads on here? maybe you guys know if i could throw on cressida coilovers on this car... they are very similar minus the RWD
                    I think one of the Philippino guys on here has one

Comment

• Originally posted by joevincent909 View Post
                      i've been wanting to stance my girlfriends car, a 1988 Toyota Camry...

5th gen Celica coilovers would work with a little modifications. There's a thread on Toyotanation somewhere...

Comment

• Originally posted by Schultz28 View Post
                        i think i winnn
                        Usually I think just some wide old wheels and stretched tires aren't that attractive on a car, but damn.. thats the first one of those new Ferrari's I have seen and liked....
                        Originally posted by JC.
                        'Stance' doesn't have to be scraping your car along the floor, that is simply the scene that has caught on. As long as your car looks amazing (in your eyes) while your rolling down the street, that is your own personal perfect stance.

Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic.

Comment

• Heres a schoolbus all kids should ride to school

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
                            5th gen Celica coilovers would work with a little modifications. There's a thread on Toyotanation somewhere...

THANK YOU. i'm gonna look into this!

Comment

• | 92 Corolla AE92 | HKS SMF, Testpipe, Hyperco/Tokico/GC | Houston, TX | 86Garage |

Comment

• [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SOsBE0gv78s"]Derek Koch's Bagged and Fitted Toyota Corolla - YouTube[/ame]
                                | 92 Corolla AE92 | HKS SMF, Testpipe, Hyperco/Tokico/GC | Houston, TX | 86Garage |

Comment

Working...
                                X