• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kielan
    E36. In the best color. TV.

Comment

• Comment

• I'm just going to point out that there is a video thread, and a pic thread. They are separate from one another.

Cole

Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion
        yeah it's got turbo and it looks decent stanced, but it's a fucking Neon, the survived-abortion of the 90's auto industry.

Comment

• Everybody likes big pipes
          Last edited by CrazyCripple; 02-19-2011, 11:37 AM.

Comment

• Comment

• Rules 1 and 2

Comment

• hahahahaahaha
                Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                  Originally posted by Oxer
                  You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                  Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                  Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• Recognizable?
                    Owning an Alfa Romeo is like having a supermodel as a girlfriend. Yes, she is a bit stupid. Yes, she is expensive but fuck it! She is soo damn HOT!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by jasonklee View Post
                      Saw this earlier today, I lol'd hard, and then immediately went to my wallet to see if it was legit, and of course I don't have any ones...
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                        Saw this earlier today, I lol'd hard, and then immediately went to my wallet to see if it was legit, and of course I don't have any ones...
                        Didn't laugh as I don't understand that stupid fuckin face that is everywhere. Did however confirm that it's true.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
                          Didn't laugh as I don't understand that stupid fuckin face that is everywhere. Did however confirm that it's true.
                          Christof Goulart
                          FCGoulartDesign.

Comment

• You need to go outside or something. The internet meme thing is gayer than AIDS

Comment

• Christof Goulart
                              FCGoulartDesign.

Comment

• I have to skip half this thread because of that damn face

Comment

Working...
                                X