Post a pic that made you lol.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kartikeya View Post
    I thought it was funny too, but for different reasons.
    well point being you thought it was funny and this is what this thread is about am i right?

Comment

• 04' 350z
      89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
      That would liven things up a bit. I could go for a shooting right now.

Comment

• The end made me laugh. Avatar'd.

Comment

• [IMG]http://images1.memegenerator.net/ImageMacro/5432552/******-gonna-****.jpg?imageSize=Medium&generatorName=reboot[/IMG]

Comment

• Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
            Originally posted by Oxer
            You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
            Originally posted by Average_Jerk
            Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• While it's a little late for xmas I just stumbled across this again...
              I teach English in Japan. My class was going to make picture storybooks. I was given some old examples done by previous students so we could show the class. While the kids were finishing some other work I was flicking through some of the stories, until I found this and burst into laughter in the middle of class.

www.lozzz.com - car spotting, food and other random crap from Japan

Comment

• Oh Japan, you never cease to amaze/disturb me.

Comment

• omg, lmao

ig: @jonnie86

Comment

• Originally posted by jasonklee View Post
                    |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                    Drama you are like god
                    Originally posted by SwearBear
                    Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                      Originally posted by Oxer
                      You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                      Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                      Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• Photography isn't about the gear, but the ability to capture a moment

Comment

• |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                          Drama you are like god
                          Originally posted by SwearBear
                          Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• ahahahah^^

Comment

• the map is
                              Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• Photographed on the Khao San road in Bangkok, Thailand. Yes, I bought one

Comment

Working...
                                X