No announcement yet.

Post a pic that made you lol.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jesus fucking Christ the internet needs a sarcasm font.
    BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
    Originally posted by Ollie
    We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• ^^ Lol now it looks like the Sentinel in GTA V
        Lucas
        Daily: 2004 Pontiac GTO. . . . . . . . . Daily Econobox: 2009 Mini Clubman Cooper
        Originally posted by LCG
        High 21! It's like a high 5 but includes both hands, both feet and a boner.

Comment

• hmmmm
          Attached Files
          ---------------------------------------------------------
          Ignorus Maximus
          ---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

• Originally posted by loekaaz View Post
            ^^ Lol now it looks like the Sentinel in GTA V
            or the "M" stands for mustang ...

Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• Lol
              We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• hahaha
                Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                he mustve enjoyed that bj.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

• Heheh nice
                  I wonder if the great leader knows the internet is making fun of him

i shouldn't be daily driving this:
                  "Volkswagen Golf mk1 build thread"

Comment

• 295/35/18 on 9.5 and a lttle mexi poke. Tire has almost as much concave as the wheel.

http://www.audizine.com/forum/showth...1#post10817694 (Message number 4809)

Comment

• Not sure why that's in this thread, that is fucking awesome.

Comment

• some of these are pretty funny

Follow @girlsnotworkingoncars and get more of the good stuff by joining Tumblr today. Dive in!
                        Originally posted by cobrawannabe
                        More lotion.

My build thread

Instagram: Franswishaaa

Comment

• it so many funny pics. LOL
                          Biona.vn là nhà cung cấp các loại thực phẩm chức năng uy tín hàng đầu tại Việt Nam. Chuyên cung cấp các sản phẩm nấm linh chi, thuốc giảm cân, quả óc chó, sữa ong chúa, nhau thai cừu

Comment

"well...I'd agree with you, but then we'd both be wrong" -unknown
                            instagram:@cleantune ; Twitter: Cleantune@Cleantune2

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                              Not sure why that's in this thread, that is fucking awesome.
                              I thought it looked dope... Kind of a truck tire look but I like the meaty tire look(reminds me of a more true racecar look). I originally wanted to run what I considered fat tires on my GTI(245/255 on a 9.5" wheel) but I went too wide and couldn't fit them. I already had to run spacers and pull the fenders slightly so a fat tire look would have meant more rolling the fenders and more rubbing...

if I ever drop down to a 17" wheel I'll probably look back into a fatter tire. But I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who liked the look.

Comment

• Yes but why is it in a FUNNY pics thread brah
                                Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                                he mustve enjoyed that bj.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

Working...
                                X