No announcement yet.

Post a pic that made you lol.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I thought it was funny that the Japanese still think it is okay to sell nazi-toys... Now stop beeing butthurt and wash your boyfriends' car. And maybe make him a sandwich too while you're at it...

Lucas
    Daily: 2004 Pontiac GTO. . . . . . . . . Daily Econobox: 2009 Mini Clubman Cooper
    Originally posted by LCG
    High 21! It's like a high 5 but includes both hands, both feet and a boner.

Comment

• Originally posted by loekaaz View Post
      I thought it was funny that the Japanese still think it is okay to sell nazi-toys... Now stop beeing butthurt and wash your boyfriends' car. And maybe make him a sandwich too while you're at it...

i laughed out loud
      Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• Its history man, it really happend, no reason to go LALALALALA when these things pop up. Is that a toy for kids tho? looks like those DIY models.

Originally posted by loekaaz View Post
        I thought it was funny that the Japanese still think it is okay to sell nazi-toys...
        PORSCHE turbo

Comment

• Originally posted by morghen View Post
          Its history man, it really happend, no reason to go LALALALALA when these things pop up. Is that a toy for kids tho? looks like those DIY models.
          dude really?

we live in the countries where the war struck hard

we know it happened, most of us had grandparents that were forced labourers or killed in the war

and yes that's the "funny" thing that is a kids diy toy
          Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• Jesus christ, It's not like I am denying the holocaust or something. loosen up yo
            Lucas
            Daily: 2004 Pontiac GTO. . . . . . . . . Daily Econobox: 2009 Mini Clubman Cooper
            Originally posted by LCG
            High 21! It's like a high 5 but includes both hands, both feet and a boner.

Comment

• Dudes get their ass kicked in a couple wars and forever crying about it.
              Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                Originally posted by Ollie
                We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• My grandfather had a bit of his right leg chopped up by an explosion in ww2. Was declared dead and woke up completely fucked days later.
                  Its sorta weird they make such things but like i said, it really happend and we should not pretend it didnt happen or try to forget and hide away the facts. As kids we learn in school about history, dont we?

I dont think thats a kids toy tho...its surely a DIY kit for adults. I know people who build tanks and other stuff from ww2, that is just a box cover, i doubt there are detailed plans on how to conquer the world in that...cmon..relax.

Originally posted by P78 View Post
                  dude really?

we live in the countries where the war struck hard

we know it happened, most of us had grandparents that were forced labourers or killed in the war

and yes that's the "funny" thing that is a kids diy toy
                  Last edited by morghen; 10-28-2014, 12:38 PM.
                  PORSCHE turbo

Comment

We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                        Hahahahahahahaha yes, SO good.
                        I dislike Byron.

Comment

Comment

• HA!

i bet he was like, "whoops, wrong setting...."

needs moar lows

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X