• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steve - now in San Diego!

Shoot My Car - Automotive Photography in SoCal

Comment

• Originally posted by SheaMoose View Post
      The guy responsible for that was murdered.
      The official police report was that he may have fallen and landed on a set of knives.

sure... sounds legit. A country murders a guy and leaves him in a hotel room to be discovered by the cops. If this is true than Russia is the worst country at espionage ever. If there was indeed just one person responsible for the ring not opening (which I doubt), and the Russian government wanted him dead, then he would be liquefied in a barrel buried in Siberia, not left bleeding in a hotel room for cops to write a report.

In other news:

"very low impact"

Mr. Belvedere

I want to buy your single 4x100 Ronal Racing center

Comment

• Sam Jackson

Comment

• This is awesome

"That's just a penis with headlights glued on."

Comment

• Originally posted by scweet14 View Post
            Haha wow, apparently some people don't realize that in my house my siblings and I share a desktop lol
            BSA, even my younger sisters **** Bieber. Also get you own Pandora account noob.

Comment

• [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WoPuSpXEMy0"]Dramatic Tackle Arrest Of Fleeing Suspect On Bike Crash Police In Sacramento! - YouTube[/ame]

watch the cop on the left after they take him down
              Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• He must be new there.
                BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                Originally posted by Ollie
                We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by TheNeek View Post
                      sure... sounds legit. A country murders a guy and leaves him in a hotel room to be discovered by the cops. If this is true than Russia is the worst country at espionage ever. If there was indeed just one person responsible for the ring not opening (which I doubt), and the Russian government wanted him dead, then he would be liquefied in a barrel buried in Siberia, not left bleeding in a hotel room for cops to write a report.

In other news:

"very low impact"
                      I know, it sounds dumb.
                      Just forwarding what I've heard.
                      I don't believe the government did it, but they may have just allowed it to happen.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by SheaMoose View Post
                          I know, it sounds dumb.
                          Just forwarding what I've heard.
                          I don't believe the government did it, but they may have just allowed it to happen.
                          The entire thing was a ruse, started by The Onion. You know, the satire news network.
                          BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                          We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova

Comment

• needs moar lows

Comment

• Chillin Like A Villian

[ATTACH]7857[/ATTACH]
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X