No announcement yet.

Post a pic that made you lol.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The chick is from chatswood... That's all you need to know.

I loved this part:

The invitation appeared to have been hijacked by members of the notorious chat group Anonymous, or viral prankster David Thorne, resulting in it going viral worldwide.
    and

"She was just anxious about whether anyone would show up to her birthday," he said.
    lol
    flickrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Comment

• Originally posted by INVSBL View Post
      I whip my hair back and forth

Bitches be wearing no seat belts and drinking vodka.

flickrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Comment

• Eat dessert first.

Comment

• Win!!
          Originally posted by anth
          Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
            did anyone watch the video the person posted? kid get powerbombed on some concrete way to pick on a kid twice your size

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HK5EhuFcTPw"]YouTube - Child Finally Snaps After Being Bullied![/ame]

link for the lazy ones
            YouTube keeps taking down the videos but that's funny as fuck, the lil shit got what he deserved
            www.lozzz.com - car spotting, food and other random crap from Japan

Comment

• agreed. hope that teaches him a good life lesson. good fat kids

Comment

• Comment

• On Monday the 14th of March, a video was uploaded on Facebook by someone claiming to be the Father of one of Casey's friends. The video would later become viral on Jewtube & was subsequently deleted hundreds to thousands of times. He was dubbed the "Zangief Kid" for his likeness to Zangief of the Street Fighter game series.

In the video, a small, ratty child was squaring up to a much larger chubster (but to call him a chubster is very deceiving, as he is a being of muscle) while his fellow vermin stood to the left with the camera. The ratty child, known as Ritchard, threw a punch, connecting with the chubster, Casey. Casey moved with the punch, but didn't back away or show any sign of pain. This was to be the Rat's first warning, which he failed to heed.
                  The Rat then began bouncing on his heels, taunting Casey by feigning punches to his stomach. Casey is seen moving his arm at speeds not yet achieved by mortal men. This was to be the Rat's second warning.

And then, following another feigned punch from the Rat, Casey acted. But it is not right to call him Casey anymore, because he is much, much more. He is the Beast. Channeling the power of the Immortal Ones, the Beast threw himself at the Rat and subdued him. He then proceeded to hoist the Rat up in to the air, pausing briefly to savor the smell of fear, before slamming the Rat down with enough force to destroy the other half of Japan.

Contemplating a kick to the head, the Beast, wise and merciful in victory, decided against it, knowing the Rat was already humiliated and broken. One of the Rat's counterparts came up with the intention of getting revenge, but when the Beast looked him square in the eyes he became paralyzed with fear. The Beast, satisfied with his work, turned and strode off to his lair.
                  The Beast's current whereabouts are unknown, but it is very likely he slumbers in an underwater cave in the Bermuda Triangle. Because he's the hero St. Mary's North deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.
                  91 Golf Rebuild - slow as fuck right now

Comment

• haha that story might even be better then the video lol
                    Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• Originally posted by LozZz View Post
                      YouTube keeps taking down the videos but that's funny as fuck, the lil shit got what he deserved
                      One of my class mates just showed it to me yesterday on is IPhone. I was laughing so hard. Stupid, little boy.
                      Originally posted by Oxer
                      I dont know why, but I love your car.. Its OEM cleanness makes me happy in the genitals.

Comment

• Originally posted by LozZz View Post
                        Here it will not be taken down: http://www.dumpert.nl/mediabase/1399...a_biatch_.html
                        Owning an Alfa Romeo is like having a supermodel as a girlfriend. Yes, she is a bit stupid. Yes, she is expensive but fuck it! She is soo damn HOT!!!

Comment

• finally saw the whole thing, so funny and that kid deserved it
                          Insta Mintyhinrichs

Comment

• serious throw down hahaha
                            Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• I lol'd and shead a little tear

Comment

• Originally posted by Anonymoose View Post
                                wtf
                                Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

Working...