Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How may I help you? (Photoshopping for you)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DDM View Post
    Here you go:

And about colouring the nutholes... I think it would look better if you would take lugnuts in that colour, you would barely see it if you just painted the holes, and it wouldn't look that nice... just sayin' though, it's your car!
    WoWoWow, that was quick yo! Lol, nice to see it lowered and without a spoiler, haha I didn't like the spoiler either I'll take your advice with not coloring the holes and use the extra cash to get some good looking lug nuts

Thanks again man, keep up the great work!
    Last edited by HighRolla; 03-25-2011, 01:12 PM.

Comment

• hey man wondering if you can shop my e39 before i purchase rims

[IMG]Photobucket[/IMG]
      with these
      [IMG]httpPhotobucket[/IMG]

Comment

• Originally posted by prod0660 View Post
        hey man wondering if you can shop my e39 before i purchase rims

with these
        [IMG]httpPhotobucket[/IMG]
        What's the name of those wheels? because I'm going to have to search for another pic of it, this one isn't gonna work.

Comment

• They are weds bavaria

Comment

• I really can't find any good pics to copy them from man... maybe you've got some?

Comment

• Originally posted by BigBody View Post
              Looks amazing. That's exactly what I want it look like. Now all I have to do is whore myself out to fat chicks to pay for coilovers
              Sounds like a plan!

Comment

• Hey i was wondering if u could do a chop of my current car. Can you make it nice and flush and a set of 18" work euroline dh

IMGP0157 by SeanWatson1995, on Flickr

I am really broke with far too many ideas.

Comment

• Originally posted by Neil View Post
                  Hey i was wondering if u could do a chop of my current car. Can you make it nice and flush and a set of 18" work euroline dh
                  Hey man, it's gonna be really hard to get a nice result with this perpective.
                  I couldn't find any proper donors, an lowering is gonna be a bitch from this view.
                  Could you try and find/make a photo close to this perspective:

I'll add this this to the first post as well, because this turns out to be a problem over and over again...

Comment

• UPDATE on first page: INSTRUCTIONS. PLEASE EVERYBODY WITH NEW REQUESTS, READ THIS BEFORE ASKING

Comment

• [IMG]Photobucket[/IMG]
                      \will this work?

Comment

Hey i was wondering if u could do a chop of my current car. Can you make it nice and flush and a set of 18" work euroline dh
                        you do realise that these falcons came with -12 offset wheels from the factory and even with that the wheels are sunk as fook. for an el to sit flush you are going to have to be rolling on like 18x10 with some pretty big negative offset... i have the exact same and haven't measured but at a guess its going to be around -60

Comment

• can you photo shop this slammed on these haha
                          Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                          the VW community is weird. dont try to understand, its like understanding africa.
                          Instagram: bigslowchevy

Comment

• Originally posted by silky View Post
                            you do realise that these falcons came with -12 offset wheels from the factory and even with that the wheels are sunk as fook. for an el to sit flush you are going to have to be rolling on like 18x10 with some pretty big negative offset... i have the exact same and haven't measured but at a guess its going to be around -60
                            Actually they came with +6 offset and 18x10 +0 is flush on the back and 18x9 +0 on the front is flush so get your facts straight and it has a solid diff so camber on the back is impossable

I am really broke with far too many ideas.

Comment

• Originally posted by DDM View Post
                              Thank u very much, please could u add a roof rack, with some stuff on it.
                              Thank u

This rack, and add some random stuff. Like suitcase, gas canister or smth
                              Last edited by Semu; 04-18-2011, 02:37 PM.

Cheap ain't badass, badass ain't cheap.

Comment

Actually they came with +6 offset and 18x10 +0 is flush on the back and 18x9 +0 on the front is flush so get your facts straight and it has a solid diff so camber on the back is impossable
                                wow chill brah i said i hadn't done the exact measurements. i called ford to ask what my offset was and they said -12 lol

Comment

Working...
                                X