No announcement yet.

and thats why i might be considered antisocial

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

they do the same shit in Australia too. usually it's just cheap chinese shit but they'll talk it up like it's some really expensive/exclusive brand which is why you've never heard of it.
    Usually they'll say like it was a cancelled order or there was a mixup in the order and they had a spare or something.

I got a 'good enough' 5+1 speaker set from one of these guys for $50 one time (for the Aussie peeps: it was in Springvale too! hahahaha)
    www.lozzz.com - car spotting, food and other random crap from Japan

Comment

Originally posted by LozZz View Post
      (for the Aussie peeps: it was in Springvale too! hahahaha)

Comment

you are not well traveled, my friend.
        Originally posted by Kielan
        I've had a lot more fun in my Dad's Prius than I care to admit.

BMW e23 build Thread

Comment

Kinda was impulse , as for the money I've spent more on completely useless sht, live and learn , no one died ...yet ...lol ...but I kinda got over my stupid decision and now just kinda somewhat laugh at it ...but I'm sure lifes gonna cross paths again.

Comment

haha... Hey incase your interested I have a rich uncle in Nigeria who is being hassled by the gov't because he is rich, if you let him use your bank account to store his money he will give you half! I just need your bank account number, S.S. number, and mothers maden name...

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyBoyOne3 View Post
              haha... Hey incase your interested I have a rich uncle in Nigeria who is being hassled by the gov't because he is rich, if you let him use your bank account to store his money he will give you half! I just need your bank account number, S.S. number, and mothers maden name...
              word? whats his number ill give him a call and give him all the info

Comment

Originally posted by prod0660 View Post
                word? whats his number ill give him a call and give him all the info
                its nigeria man, they dont have phones... shit they still speak in clicks and pops... just PM me the info, I'll take care of the details.

Comment

Working...
                X