hhhhhh jeeezus.

Okay, would you?...on the right

you're welcome

Comment

Not a chance.

Comment

Classy.

Comment

just so everybody knows, im a lightweight...one beer(depending on brand) does a bit...she used to be arite...but now? no, just no

Comment

Fuck no! Not even drunk... I don't expect a perfect ten, but I do have a certain standard.
            |Proper stance and stretch = An acquired taste|

Comment

Same here, Steve reginald Johansen (macock) was like man why not she's the same inside, and Im all, hell no I gotta look at the face while you have all the fun.

Comment

Do not want to see what you will do after 4-5 beers. She looks like my friends brother. My friends brother has a dick. Just saying....

Comment

Originally posted by Moose View Post
                  She looks like my friends brother. My friends brother has a dick.

Comment

Originally posted by 6erWebb View Post
                    Same here, Steve reginald Johansen (macock) was like man why not she's the same inside, and Im all, hell no I gotta look at the face while you have all the fun.
                    Though I will admit making some poor calls while completely shitfaced, even those were a cut above this "stalker" chick.

I have a friend that pretty much does every girl that looks his way. How he does it is beyond me, because some of the girls I've seen him take home were complete trainwrecks. One time I had to admire him for being able to maintain an erection, because she was the kind that makes you understand gay guys.
                    |Proper stance and stretch = An acquired taste|

Comment

Hey bro, you know they all look the same in the dark haha.

But not a chance on this green earth.
                      -Jay

Comment

hhhhhh jeeezus.

Okay, would you?...on the right

you're welcome

Dear fucking god! I've seen bad,I've seen ugly, then there's this. I don;t even know what to say about that one.

just so everybody knows, im a lightweight...one beer(depending on brand) does a bit...she used to be arite...but now? no, just no
                        Have you no standards man?! There's not a chance in hell that girl used to be alright. She looks like one of the witches from Hocus Pocus (yes, the gay Disney Movie from a long time ago. I have a little sister, cut me a break).
                        Anyone else see the resemblence to the witch on the far right?
                        Last edited by E36Bimmer93; 10-02-2009, 01:18 AM.

Comment

OMFG!!!! STOP QUOTING THAT PIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you added her on FB? Why? NM i wont comeback to check.
                          chUD..........Asphalt-sux

"Success causes envy , jealousy & hatred from the un-successful !!!! "Gregg Valentino

Comment

I added her out of curiosity, like maybe we had a mutual aquantance or we met somwhere and I didnt remember. I deleted her today though, she goes "hey we should meet up sometime Ill be in Nashville on the 3rd"...

Im like AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH...*Unfreind.

Comment

GAaaaaaRooosssssss

Comment

Originally posted by E36Bimmer93 View Post
                                Have you no standards man?! There's not a chance in hell that girl used to be alright. She looks like one of the witches from Hocus Pocus (yes, the gay Disney Movie from a long time ago. I have a little sister, cut me a break).
                                Anyone else see the resemblence to the witch on the far right?
                                I'm not sure what is more frightning, that girl or the fact that you know the characters from hocus pocus.

Comment

Working...
                                X