question for nashville, tn residents

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• question for nashville, tn residents

my sister moved down there with her boyfriend over the summer and he just put coilovers on his car and needs a place to get them aligns, where's a good place to go? i guess he tried a place already but they couldn't align it properly. idk whats really going on but being 15 hours away i'm not much of a help and they don't know the area yet.

what part of town is he in ?

Comment

brians motorsports in hendersonville

alex hendry closer to downtown nashville might be the best bet, they have a level alignmet pit & not a rack

first chance tire in lavergne

Comment

not really much of a performance place but if hes in green hills area he could check out best one tire and service on hillsboro road, ive bought tires from there and had service stuff done there and theyre great.

Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion
        Things made of metal can be remade, but flesh and bone cannot be replicated. Not even by Rota.
        Originally posted by Kielan
        VW kids go to Hondas, Honda kids go to BMW, BMW kids stick with BMW because they are the best.
        ///stanceworks\\\

Comment

thanks for the help guys, texted my sisters the places to check out.

Comment

Pictures of your sister will greatly help us to answer your question!

IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

Originally posted by PavelK313 View Post
              ClubSandwichMember

Comment

Originally posted by PavelK313 View Post
                ahahahhahhahhha!
                A semi-ladylike book featuring my face.

S/W changed my life.

Comment

Working...
                X