Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's almost that time of year again......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will prolly buy some seats or put it towards seats depending on how much I get this year, or pay off some bills which would make more sense
    Insta Mintyhinrichs

Comment

Originally posted by andybob View Post
      Last year I made too much as a full time student. I've made about the same amount this year, so it looks like I'll be paying in again.
      Being a student FTL! Same thing in Canada. Ugh. It's not like a i 'ball out' with my minimal earnings at my part time job. Although i gotta wait til ~april for our tax returns.

Either you're on gov't loans, at the poverty line, and spending that money on shit other than school. Or you try and be debt free [by working and being broke for 4-5 years straight], get next to nothing back, or owe that borrowed money for the next 15+ years!

With that said i was surprised i got <500$ back [last year], when the three years before it was more like 180-250$

Comment

I'm going to owe even more money this year. Last year I owed nearly $700, and this year I made more money. I'm assuming my work still isn't deducting enough, so I'm bracing for another massive debt.

Comment

Originally posted by kartikeya View Post
          I'm going to owe even more money this year. Last year I owed nearly $700, and this year I made more money. I'm assuming my work still isn't deducting enough, so I'm bracing for another massive debt.
          Same here.
          Originally posted by Jesus Christ
          he mustve enjoyed that bj.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

I'm just hopin I don't have to pay

Comment

i am putting mine towards my s2000 fund.

Comment

Originally posted by 01lexpl View Post
                Being a student FTL! Same thing in Canada. Ugh. It's not like a i 'ball out' with my minimal earnings at my part time job. Although i gotta wait til ~april for our tax returns.

Either you're on gov't loans, at the poverty line, and spending that money on shit other than school. Or you try and be debt free [by working and being broke for 4-5 years straight], get next to nothing back, or owe that borrowed money for the next 15+ years!

With that said i was surprised i got <500$ back [last year], when the three years before it was more like 180-250$
                I beg to differ. I don't have any student loans (paid/paying for my college myself in full by working full time all the while), I make a decent amount of money (nothing special but it pays the bills) and I expect to get $2,000-$3,000 back. I'm not poverty, but i'm by no means rich, and i'm not considered a student at this point either. In fact I never did the whole college university thing so I guess I never was considered a student. I'm just doing a 0% APR finance program through the career school i'm taking online courses through.
                MB Obsidian Black Metallic Crossfire SRT-6
                Instagram - @osshwa

Comment

I will be paying. 1099 work all summer... yeah.

If I did get anything back, it would go into my new shocks fund.

Comment

Paying for stuff I've already bought.

Comment

airride for my girls car

- Carlos

Comment

Working...
                      X