Should I buy this car?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not anymore

I had no time for the forums while I was building my shop and making moves. Now that the building is all done, the lift is in, all the tools are here, and my current project is almost complete....
    I have "extra" time to be a forum whore again!

It took few months to get everything done but its all water under the bridge now.
    Last edited by E36HB; 12-02-2009, 01:12 AM.

Comment

That was probably a good idea to pass on the Porsche, especially being that cheap.

That being said, does he still want to sell it for 5?

Comment

^^ that was so long ago, I am assuming its been sold, I havnt talked to him pretty much since then, Hindsight I wish I would have bought it.

Comment

They are very cool cars, but the slant nose's are way to big of a pain in the ass to work on because there is no documentation/instruction of anything electrical any where. I know certified Porsche mechanics that won't even work on them.

Comment

Originally posted by E36HB View Post
            Not anymore

I had no time for the forums while I was building my shop and making moves. Now that the building is all done, the lift is in, all the tools are here, and my current project is almost complete....
            I have "extra" time to be a forum whore again!

It took few months to get everything done but its all water under the bridge now.
            glad to hear your back for good remo.
            Originally posted by Oh, Word?
            You guys realize every time you mention his car being lower than a bagged car his penis grows one inch in girth.

Comment

Originally posted by e36rjbmw View Post
              glad to hear your back for good remo.
              Thanks, not going any where either. This is my comeback, I'm gonna hit it harder than ever! Liftwerkes & HiD Masters is comming hard in 2010.

Comment

Working...
              X