No announcement yet.

Stance in the model world

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's sick. I have a bunch of lowrider models that I built when I was little. I still have some.
    |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
    Drama you are like god
    Originally posted by SwearBear
    Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

Originally posted by Drama View Post
      I think I've seen the Skyline one. Both are F'n sick. How are both of those built, as far as lowering, wheels and the cooling lines in the lights go? haha.

Are they using the same wheels as the ones on HLJ?
      the wheels were bought from the same site as i did. and here is a link to the build of the celica for you.

(FYI members can only view the forums on this site. so the link may not show for you.) let me know as i know other sites that show his build! and he has great pics that will answer questions for most things

http://forum.spc.org.uk/phpBB3/viewt...hp?f=3&t=15237
      95 Acura Integra
      Volk Racing

Comment

DRAMA ull love me for this lol. did you say you love some boso??

all 1/24th

95 Acura Integra
        Volk Racing

Comment

Originally posted by J.Wolfe View Post
          the wheels were bought from the same site as i did. and here is a link to the build of the celica for you.

(FYI members can only view the forums on this site. so the link may not show for you.) let me know as i know other sites that show his build! and he has great pics that will answer questions for most things

http://forum.spc.org.uk/phpBB3/viewt...hp?f=3&t=15237
          So this site is pretty popular amongst the car modeling enthusiast? (referring to HLJ)

aaahhh I cant see it

Originally posted by J.Wolfe View Post
          DRAMA ull love me for this lol. did you say you love some boso??

all 1/24th

seexxx
          dude those are siiiccckk. That white Skyline is fucking awesome haha.

Drama you are like god
          Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

yea for jdm cars and parts HLJ is your best bet.

other good sites:
            Hobby World
            hiroboy.com
            rocketfin.com

and damn i figured. it takes a second to register. and would be a smart move as there are alott of good builds up as well as tutorials and tips. as well as my build lol
            95 Acura Integra
            Volk Racing

Comment

hiroboy is freakin legit for wheels.

Yeah, I'm registering right now. I want to get into this stuff again haha

Drama you are like god

Comment

sweet deal man, after you register go back to the link of that build. itll show some under body pics and the suspension that you would get some info from im sure. im up there with the same name lol.
                95 Acura Integra
                Volk Racing

Comment

Yeah, I saw your build thread lol. That dude with the Celica is awesome. custom suspension and body work. I like how he tucks in the underside

Drama you are like god

Comment

last updates before its finished. all it needs is front suspension. and body line details

made the rear strut/cage, finished up the engine, and added the headlights and other final details yesterday

95 Acura Integra
                    Volk Racing

Comment

Working...
                    X