rc cars?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WillinsyAnns View Post
    Those racing car pictures are really awesome and I like to go a ride on a racing car.
    Originally posted by da3bous
    I want you to photoshop a giant penis down the side of my car

Comment

where does everyone get their tires and rim setups from?

Comment

i get mine from http://www.genkidoridori.com
        im josh. i have a supra

Comment

If I wanted to buy one, on the cheap, just a chassis and the controller, anyone on here wanna sell me one? Or two?

Comment

What fl you call "cheap"?

And by chassis do you mean no wheels, no tires, no shocks, no motor, no servo, no body?

I'm asking because you can by "cheap" knock offs that your going to have a hard time finding replacement parts for. Or you can buy a "cheap" common xhassis that a LHS can support that just won't have the above mentioned parts.
            DEL SOL BUILD THREAD
            E28 BUILD THREAD

I am.... SICKWITHTHEPEN

Comment

just get a new tamiya tt01 you can pick one up at a local hobby shop for like 110 ready to run
              im josh. i have a supra

Comment

Oh reaaally...$110 seems good to me.

I don't want a body shell.

Comment

that would be with a body
                  im josh. i have a supra

Comment

What else would I need beyond that? A controller? Do I get a two joystick on, or that trigger wheel one.

Comment

Pistol grip. But honestly, if you asking these type of questions you would be better off going to a hobby shop and talking to them. I use to manage one for several years. You have to consider, chargers, batteries, etc. The RC cars can be modified just as much as real cars. I have cars that will cover a scale quarter mile in less that 2 seconds in over 75 MPH. To do that cost money, time and trial and error. Just like the real ones.

But as someone said before TT-01 is a very common chassis that you will find almost anywhere. But you also have to consider what brands your local hobby shop supports. Because if they don't support a chassis that you buy, then your going to have to wait and order everything online. Which SUCKS!
                      DEL SOL BUILD THREAD
                      E28 BUILD THREAD

I am.... SICKWITHTHEPEN

Comment

i broke my first rc car in 4 hours....

Comment

i agree with loso2 just dont let them sell you on the really expensive cars the cheap cars can be just as good
                          im josh. i have a supra

Comment

I love RC. Ive been fartin around with this thing since the weather has been crap...
                            DSC_0349

Its fun to crawl the couch and what not. After seeing those drifters I wanna get something small scale for indoors.

Comment

my hpi baja 5t.

build thread?

Comment

My Tamiya TT-01 that i screw around with from time to time. Its currently all torn up and waiting to get refinished with better internals.

Last edited by DaCabrioGuy; 10-26-2011, 10:12 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X