rc cars?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A few photo's of my Rex-X nitro buggy from the otherday

Cars: 70' Beetle - 90' Golf Cabriolet | Wants: e28 5xx or 95' Golf Cabriolet

Originally posted by rírá
    similar to that alright, except with more cowbell

Comment

Now we're talking!!!

Aw man, I don't know how I missed this thread. Right up my alley. I'm too distracted to finish up my real cars.... but I"ll put together an RC car no problem. Anyone that knows me knows that I will slam an RC car in an instant until I get the right stance and still remain functional. Even if that means that I have to go to the machine shop to get a part modified to work. Such as the last car pictured on here that I still have yet to finish. Let me know what you guys think.

Anything that I post, I have done or built, painted, etc. I've done way more. But these are the ones that I have already uploaded online. Oh, and any TT-01 is a drift car/truck!!!

1964 Impala on TT01 chassis- painted body for coworker, the top is painted white, body teal, headlights and trim are chrome. All hand masked and painted. Oh... the windows are tinted too.
      Since the pictures have been taken it has been SLAMMED like a true lowrider.

69 Camaro "tubbed" on a dragster chassis
      YES! The striped are PAINTED!!!! NOT a decal. PAINTED! A royal pain in my butt but worth the result! (body available for sale $$$)

R35 on TT01 chassis SOLD before I ever could run it.

F100 (yes it is matte black.... lol)
      heavily modified body to have the right "stance" on TT01 chassis SOLD

1970 Cuda "tubbed" on dragster chassis- SOLD before I ever ran it on Ebay. LOL

1969 Pontiac GTO "tubbed" on a dragster chassis with Parma Hemi motor sticking out of the hood. Obviously not done. I plan to put a rollcage in it and possibly a scale engine bay.

As I said before. I've done more. But these are the only pictures that Ihave access to right now. Let me know what you guys think. Thanks for looking.
      DEL SOL BUILD THREAD
      E28 BUILD THREAD

I am.... SICKWITHTHEPEN

Comment

Originally posted by los02 View Post
        Since the pictures have been taken it has been SLAMMED like a true lowrider.

thats not a 64 more like a 61 or 62.
        they all look great nice work
        im josh. i have a supra

Comment

My stanced onevia

Flouro Gramlights 57D are before:

RAYS TE37SL of the quite current setup *wink wink*

-DK

Comment

Currently:

running on 'stretched tires'

Comment

finally got my f31 finished. i dont think it came out too horribly bad for my first body

i ordered the wrong offset rims :'(

and a teaser of my latest body with perfect fitment

just gotta finish the bumpers
              im josh. i have a supra

Comment

Here's a few shots of my E30 M3 on a Yokomo chassis. Just finished making the bike rack.

The Governors Club.

E38 For Sale Thread!!!

Comment

Have an E-Firestorm from HPI. At the moment, it's just a beat up rolling shell. Sold my Castle Creations brushless motor after it kept stripping spur gear after spur gear.
                  Pictars Here.

Comment

This thread makes me want to try and slam my old Traxxus Stampede haha..

Comment

Might have to get the Tamiya TT-01D out for some pics!

I have the Nismo S15 Silvia and have bought another S15 / 240Z / FD RX7 shell.

Just recently installed a "Bling Kit" with the FMIC and still have to figure out a way to bolt the exhaust muffler on.

Installing HPI Parts on a Tamiya kit requires modification but will figure it out eventually.

Will post up pics of the S15 later but here is my 260Z with +6 WORK Meister Wheels.

I kinda quit the FD Shell I have cause HPI did a shit job of making it.

The Tamiya FD Shell looks so much better.

^^ Forum member on SAU, AE92's FD RX7.

Comment

Wow this is really interesting thread and great video I like it a lot.
                        english language courses and learn english in the uk

Comment

Those racing car pictures are really awesome and I like to go a ride on a racing car.
                          Prince2 practitioner and Prince2 Exams

Comment

My new shell

Comment

one pic of mine

Subaru RC 1 by strangenotesphtog, on Flickr

Comment

These are inspirational to keep mine, I've been trying to sale mine....

"Your sister is hot but your mom does that thing with her tongue"

Comment

Working...
                                X