Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my rc drift beater

Comment

• just got this in a trade. still need a battery for it. and im gonna order an e39 m5 body for it.

DSCN0080 by nfglaudemans, on Flickr

DSCN0081 by nfglaudemans, on Flickr

DSCN0082 by nfglaudemans, on Flickr

IG: Nick475

Comment

• Originally posted by pitbulldrifter View Post
        just the body is hella rare ive been hunting for one for a while. thats an rtr tt01 in your link
        REALLY NO SHIT! plus its a KIT not a RTR
        Originally posted by los02 View Post
        ^^^ beat me to it
        ILL BEAT U!
        Originally posted by mikep415 View Post
        that's a complete kit.
        Still cheaper then a yokomo body.... Plus you get a free basher.... Why do you run plastic shocks?
        IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick475 View Post
          just got this in a trade. still need a battery for it. and im gonna order an e39 m5 body for it.

DSCN0080 by nfglaudemans, on Flickr
          r
          Oh hey ol' girl!

Picked this up earlier the day I traded him that. Pretty proud that I got, built it and painted it all in about 4 hours. Albeit, I did royally screw up the paint.

Still need a radio, battery and I'm ordering new wheels/ tires as well as a GT-wing in a few days. Then I'll probably end up breaking it at H2o

E30 V8 Build thread

Go here be happy!

Instagram: stuartrussell

Store: alwaysindividual.bigcartel.com

Comment

• stu, you want the wing off the subaru/alfa? ill give it to you.

IG: Nick475

Comment

• I mean if you don't want it I'll take it haha.

E30 V8 Build thread

Go here be happy!

Instagram: stuartrussell

Store: alwaysindividual.bigcartel.com

Comment

• You guys should have let me know that you wanted TT01's. I have something like 4 or 5 rollers. Probably more if I put my parts bin together.

How did you mess the paint up? Try to dry it and it was still too warm when you sprayed the next coat? I really need to take a closer look at this picture you posted. Know anyone that want's a Tamiya STI body? Pearl orange with matte black hood roof and trunk.

And I didn't think of taking mine to H20. But now that you guys put that thought in my head I'm going to have to put something together! BRU HA HA HA HAAAAA
                DEL SOL BUILD THREAD
                E28 BUILD THREAD

I am.... SICKWITHTHEPEN

Comment

• I need one of these :/ gotta keep an eye out. It seems like a tt01 is the way to go, should I get a kit or piece it together myself?

Sorry, I've read over this thread a couple times, but never really heard what beginners start with. I won't be doing anything crazy, just want to get something I can play around with during my free time
                  2010 135i | Alpine White | Coral Red | 6MT | Bagged

Build | Instagram: fifty3bags

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
                    REALLY NO SHIT! plus its a KIT not a RTR

ILL BEAT U!

Still cheaper then a yokomo body.... Plus you get a free basher.... Why do you run plastic shocks?
                    I wouldn't say its cheaper.. for that price, I can get 2 yokomo bodies shipped with buckets lol.I only paid 25 locally for this body complete. As for the shocks, they are aluminum threaded shocks. chassis is a full option MST XXX VIP in black aluminum. Looks plastic in pictures but you can sure tell in person that its black anodized.

Comment

• [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IafTAUhcYHU"]Rc Bimmer in the rain. - YouTube[/ame]

need to get my nitro out soon!
                      IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Bought a HPI Sprint 2 Drift over the weekend and will be shipped on monday. Can't wait for it to get here. I've already been researching on what I want to do with it. Anyone got any leads to cheap bodies and paint? $7 for a 3oz can is ridiculous, especially when you'll need more than one or two colors

Comment

• Damn I really want a cheap rc car, anybody got a cheap drift rc chassis? I don't really want a body

Comment

• Originally posted by rsingh3g View Post
                            Damn I really want a cheap rc car, anybody got a cheap drift rc chassis? I don't really want a body
                            I just got mine to goof around with so I didn't want anything expensive, just something that worked. I looked on Craigslist and found an HPI Sprint 2 Drift for around $100. I think as long as they are 4wd and have drift tires, they'll drift. So probably any Sprint 2 and a Tamiya tt-01 will work

Comment

• Damn that's a steal. I went ahead and bought a e10, just to get the basics down. Hopefully looking to upgrade to the tt-01

Comment

• Ordered a new e30 m3 shell and paint. Hopefully it'll be here before the weekend, I've been hitting the other forums and google hard trying to come up with some ideas to customize the body. We'll see how my first shell comes out, I'll post pics when I get it done

Comment

Working...
                                X